Members Pics

Here's me with my dog BEAR

th_The20Lambchop.jpg

Me at a party

th_janie1.jpg

I hate this picture of me, but it's my bff and and our moms. I'm the one in black top.

38281871_G.jpg

but i did, ages ago!!!!!!!

alright then:rolleyes:

He's a looker. (pic 1)

And then the metarmophisis into David Brent happens. (pic 2) I think this keyboard I'm on is Tunisian by the way... I was Joe Orton in a previous life

IMHO, miami's awesome to visit but I've got friends who wish to move out, and quickly, hee hee!

My remarks about Miami-Dade were in reference to the 2000 election :D

i forgot that includes boca. i always think of boca raton when i think of the 2000 elections. all those lil old jewish ladies!

i forgot that includes boca. i always think of boca raton when i think of the 2000 elections. all those lil old jewish ladies!

And illiterate people who couldn't figure out how to read a stupid ballot....Regardless of who won or would have won..etc...it's pathetic to re-vote because people were stupid

im politically apathetic... well, the only thing i care about right now is maryland to stop taxing me you should see my paycheck, so much of it gone, and its going straight to nothing.

im politically apathetic... well, the only thing i care about right now is maryland to stop taxing me you should see my paycheck, so much of it gone, and its going straight to nothing.

Don't you know we have a WAR to pay for :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, even us who don't agree with it still have to pay for it :mad:

We need a flat tax in this country.....it's getting ridiculous.

Don't you know we have a WAR to pay for :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, even us who don't agree with it still have to pay for it :mad:

We need a flat tax in this country.....it's getting ridiculous.

Silicon implants should NEVER be paid for by tax payers...

To quote a "Great" :rolleyes: man once said

War, War Is Stupid...
And People Are Stupid...
And Love Means Nothing...

Are you suggesting something? :mad:

I never SUGGEST....I IMPLY..... :D

So for those considering...pay for them ya damn self...or get a boyfriend that apperciates you for what you have

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom