Members Pics

Re: *The Members Frink THread* LOLOL

apparently that is what her race does, the race of the new jerseyans!

apparently that is what her race does, the race of the new jerseyans!

I call for the immediate extermination of those jersey Devils!

lmfao ok you're gonna get banned again Herr Heimlich

I think these people should be wiped out...

125px-NewJerseyDevils.png

Me as a baby... wow the depression kicked in EARLY!
658318749_deee9e39c0_m.jpg

Are you practicing Weightlifting for the Baby Olympics?

i recently added my picture to facebook (properly, before it was just a fake account where i would just mock people), but i don;t know how to get it from there to here. Not that it is important. nor should you be subjected to such a thing.

Is anyone on here on facebook, it seems like an awful place

me.jpg

Me. Last year (couldn't find any decent recent) and lookin much blonder than norm.
I hear that I don't look like the party girl that I am or a typical Morrissey fan :confused: 'Don't let the blue eyes fool you' :)

Corrissey, you are a hottie! We have got to go drinking with Comtesse soon! Seriously, tomorrow I will PM you both and we will set up something.

I am actually headed downtown right now to go see Crowded House at the HOB. Having dinner at Mambo Grill. And it's raining!

Corrissey, you are a hottie! We have got to go drinking with Comtesse soon! Seriously, tomorrow I will PM you both and we will set up something.

I am actually headed downtown right now to go see Crowded House at the HOB. Having dinner at Mambo Grill. And it's raining!

OMG!! What a great night you have planned!! Tonight and the one you are working on for the Chi-town Mozzanites!! I'm heading to Europe 9/11 thru 9/23 but would love to hook up before or after that. Can't wait to meet you guys! Tell Neil Finn I say hullo!! This weather sux for August. I blew off the Air show today :( cold, cloudy and gray today...but warm and sunny on Moz-solo!

Go get yer groove on sistah. Good night and 'thank you' (for the compli)!!!

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom