Manchester V Cancer 2008 - More Bands Added + Extra Tickets Released

Where's yer stamina - you should be in at the start (some of us last the 5 hours on heels so that we can see!).

Bunnymen were immense there last year and should have been much later on the bill.

(and yes I've remember that I owe you at least one pint)

My stamina left the building about 15 years ago:D I'm a 16 and a half hour party person these days.

Yes, E&TB were on way too early and no, I haven't forgotten about that pint;):guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Andy was let down by a few people this year.
I think the line-up has suffered as a result, but it's still a good cause.

Up the workers.

The gig is today!!!!!!
Last remaining top tier tickets left, get yer arses down there and support the cause.

I'll be there thinking of my dad.:tears:

Jukebox Jury

yeah the gig was ok, not a patch on last year though. Enemy did not deserve to headline with there poor coventry tunes. i will be waiting for full line up before buying tickets next year though. also The Farm!!!! wow they were great.
everyone else have a good time?

Yes! had an excellent night - didn't find you or JJ at the pub so went in early and spent my night on the barrier.

Loved the mixed line up and I like that year on year it is so different, allowing me to see such a good variety of bands. For me - FLC's were great, The Enemy were good (even thou' they're kovvers)I was delighted to see them there.

The View should have stayed home - I've seen them as a support band before and the stropping guitarist should have been reminded it was for charity.

I spent half the night reliving the early 90's - great fun.

Back
Top Bottom