L.A. Moz Night?

M

mud

It seems the ball was dropped...

*THUD*

Has anything been done lately?

Anyone???

My opinion only:

It seems strange to have such a thing; Morrissey's music is SO personal, and it is such a PERSONAL thing when you listen to his music.. I am not even sure two people can relate to the same songs, as they mean different things to us all. Therefore I think it's wrong to make listening to it a group affair, and, as Suzanne once said, it's really just an excuse for a dating pool. No need to resond, it's only an opinion.

Well,
I emailed a certain person(that I didn't know) who said he/she had a contact for the Galaxy in Orange County, but after 2 emails they no longer responded back to mine, so who knows what's up with that...Though I think it would still be fun to have one somwhere, and if we make money, we can donate it something.
-robM
still working on it

What about a house party?

In my house in Glendale Saturday July 3???
(my parents will most likely be going away for the weekend)

Well, somebody will have to be willing to DJ and to provide the DJ equipment. Perhaps, my friend can let me use his DJ equipment, but he only has Techno and Tranze (sp??) records. We want moz, smiths and stuff.

Bring your own drinks of course.

Just a crazy idea really. Any comments, suggestions....

A reason to respond

> My opinion only:¿ It seems strange to have such a thing; Morrissey's music is SO¿ personal, and it is such a PERSONAL thing when you listen to his¿ music.. I am not even sure two people can relate to the same¿ songs, as they mean different things to us all. Therefore I¿ think it's wrong to make listening to it a group affair, and, as¿ Suzanne once said, it's really just an excuse for a dating pool.¿ No need to resond, it's only an opinion.

Hmm...if I can change people's minds about wanting a Moz party, then what else can I pull off?

send out the e-invitations and we're there

> In my house in Glendale Saturday July 3???¿ (my parents will most likely be going away for the weekend)

send us our invitations and we're there.

Sounds Good To Me!

EVERYONE INTERESTED:

Post your email address here or simply email Karen: [email protected]

And we'll get the ball rolling again!

Critics need not bother...¿ send us our invitations and we're there.

yeah really! why doesn't someone just throw an orgy in the honour of Moz? They can play Skin Storm and Stretch Out & Wait.¿ My opinion only:¿ It seems strange to have such a thing; Morrissey's music is SO¿ personal, and it is such a PERSONAL thing when you listen to his¿ music.. I am not even sure two people can relate to the same¿ songs, as they mean different things to us all. Therefore I¿ think it's wrong to make listening to it a group affair, and, as¿ Suzanne once said, it's really just an excuse for a dating pool.¿ No need to resond, it's only an opinion.

Re: Sounds Good To Me!

I would love to attend your party and I will tell all of my friends about it as well. It's good to see the hard core fans getting together no matter if it's a backyard or a hall or where ever. TX

Re: Sounds Good To Me!

Please send me an invitation. I'll be in L.A. that weekend and I would love to take my friends to a Moz party. E-mail me with invitation! Thank you.

PARTY AT KAREN'S

MOZ PARTY! MOZ PARTY! MOZ PARTY! MOZ PARTY! MOZ PARTY! MOZ PARTY!

Back
Top Bottom