L.A. MOZ B-DAY DISASTER!!!!

D

DISAPPOINTED

LET ME JUST SAY THAT IF MORRISSEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP TO THE L.A. BIRTHDAY GIG HE WOULD HAVE GONE HOME AND KILLED HIMSELF!!!
5 "BANDS" PLAYED AND GUESS WHAT?? THEY ALL SUCKED.. I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I WAS HEARING AND SEEING.
NOT ONE SONG TRIBUTE TO MORRISSEY!! IT WAS ALL A HOAX TO GET A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE MORRISSEY TO PAY HARD EARNED MONEY BY USING MORRISSEYS NAME IN VAIN .. TO SIT AND WATCH A BUNCH OF CRAP! TO THE FIRST BAND, IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS READING THIS.. DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB! THE ROBOT WENT OUT IN THE 80'S AND DITCH THE INSANE GO GO DANCER!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS TICK TOCK TICK TOCK BLAH BLAH BLAH?? ANY FOOL CAN THINK OF WORDS THAT RHYME!!! THE 2ND BAND... WELL WHAT CAN I SAY BUT YOU SUCKED!!! AND WHAT WAS WITH THE FAMILY FIELD TRIP? THAT WAS PATHETIC!! IF I WERE IN A BAND AND I HAD TO INVITE MOM DAD SIS UNCLE JOEY COUSIN SUSIE AND GRANDPA JIM TO SEE ME DO A GIG BECAUSE I HAD NO FANS I WOULD HAVE JUST GIVEN IT UP! TO CHARMING.. YOU WERE ANYTHING BUT!! THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED SOMEONE... THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED PLEASE... THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED.. KILL.. THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED.. US!
MY EARS WERE BLEEDING !! WHAT FALSE ADVERTISING!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND I WANT IT BACK NOW!!!

Wow. I figured it would be a pathetic gathering at best but Disappointed's review made me happy I stayed in and drank to his music at home. I had a feeling though . . . who in the hell booked those crap bands in the first place?

Pointing fingers

Oh how easy was that for you???? Im sure you just sat home in your tiny little house waiting untill you could see something bad written. Alot of people had a good time. But negativity is a GIANT Moz fan trait. Bitching is a specialty! (One you've mastered) There is probably lots more bitching to come. It takes Strength to be gentle and kind! >:p The first Moz fest sucked. You have to do a first one before the greatest can happen, and for a first try it went ok.

Moz bday bash...

lol... i was just about to post something asking if i was the only one who thought it wasnt as good as expected when i see this..I was thinking that the bands would sing morrissey/smiths songs, but the only one i heard was a F**cked up version of how soon is now? Other then that the bands werent the best. I guess it was fun to be around alot of morrissey fans but i wish that they sang more morrissey /smiths because it would have got the crowd a little more excited!oh well Im sure the moz had fun...in his own strange way :)hehe they had happy birthday steve balloons hanging up!

> LET ME JUST SAY THAT IF MORRISSEY WOULD HAVE SHOWN UP TO THE¿ L.A. BIRTHDAY GIG HE WOULD HAVE GONE HOME AND KILLED HIMSELF!!!
-He would have gone and stood on his own, and gone home and cried and wanted to die? Nah he would've been adored bythe fans that did show up. And promptly grabbed the microphone and SUNG HIS LIFE...¿ 5 "BANDS" PLAYED AND GUESS WHAT?? THEY ALL SUCKED..
- I don't think they all sucked.

I¿ COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I WAS HEARING AND SEEING.¿ NOT ONE SONG TRIBUTE TO MORRISSEY!!
- The first band I missed. I heard they played a Smiths/Moz song or two. Ultra Velvet made me laugh with the covers they did. I enjoyed the bands for doing what they do.

IT WAS ALL A HOAX TO GET A¿ GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO LOVE MORRISSEY TO PAY HARD EARNED MONEY BY¿ USING MORRISSEYS NAME IN VAIN .. TO SIT AND WATCH A BUNCH OF¿ CRAP!
- I can see your point. But I called before hand and knew that there wouldn't be much in the way of covers so therefore wasn't expecting them. Yes it was delusional if you weren't prepared for it but fortuantely I was- and actually had a very good time.

TO THE FIRST BAND, IF YOU OR ANYONE YOU KNOW IS READING¿ THIS.. DON'T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB! THE ROBOT WENT OUT IN THE 80'S¿ AND DITCH THE INSANE GO GO DANCER!!! AND WHAT THE HELL IS TICK¿ TOCK TICK TOCK BLAH BLAH BLAH?? ANY FOOL CAN THINK OF WORDS THAT¿ RHYME!!!
-I can't comment- I didn't get there until the 2nd band came on.

THE 2ND BAND... WELL WHAT CAN I SAY BUT YOU SUCKED!!!
- I don't think they sucked.¿ AND WHAT WAS WITH THE FAMILY FIELD TRIP? THAT WAS PATHETIC!! IF¿ I WERE IN A BAND AND I HAD TO INVITE MOM DAD SIS UNCLE JOEY¿ COUSIN SUSIE AND GRANDPA JIM TO SEE ME DO A GIG BECAUSE I HAD NO¿ FANS I WOULD HAVE JUST GIVEN IT UP!
-Okay. I laughed when I saw them too. Unbelievable. I would hope my family had the balls to support me like they did, though...

TO CHARMING.. YOU WERE¿ ANYTHING BUT!!
- Oh man I strongly disagree. The moment singer Jen (I got her name when asking for there mailing list) started singing I was hoked. Call me a SMITTEN GROUPIE cuz I think they have a lot of charisma and a great sound.

THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED SOMEONE... THIS NEXT¿ SONG IS CALLED PLEASE... THIS NEXT SONG IS CALLED.. KILL.. THIS¿ NEXT SONG IS CALLED.. US!¿ MY EARS WERE BLEEDING !!
- Sorry to hear that...

WHAT FALSE ADVERTISING!!!
- Like before: I see your point. Next time call for more details BEFORE paying any money...

I WANT MY¿ MONEY BACK AND I WANT IT BACK NOW!!!
- Call them and VENT if you like. Maybe they'll give you a refund. Learn from this.

Hey Mud..(No Moz content)

Can I get your e-mail?
I didnt get your number.
My keys were locked in the car
and I took a cab home.

Re: Hey Mud..(No Moz content)

> Can I get your e-mail?
- I just emailed you with it...¿ I didnt get your number.
- Well now you have SCORED MY DIGITS ;^)¿ My keys were locked in the car¿ and I took a cab home.
- *FEELING OF INTENSE GUILT*

I'm sorry- I should have waited for you to emerge from your parking garage... I feel SOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!

Call me.

Back
Top Bottom