Kristeen Young comments on Facebook "But, never go to Morrissey-Solo..."

kristeenyoung_fb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to stay and chew the fat with you about my half-attentive typos, muggle

but the weekend starts now and it's time to step away from So-low for the time being. Hopefully your watered-down pseudo-intellectualism and equivocational trollspeak hasn't gotten you banned by the time I check in again Monday morning

bye for now.

Would love to stay and chew the fat with you about my half-attentive typos, muggle

but the weekend starts now and it's time to step away from So-low for the time being. Hopefully your watered-down pseudo-intellectualism and equivocational trollspeak hasn't gotten you banned by the time I check in again Monday morning

bye for now.

I must be a 'pseudo-intellectual' as I have no idea what 'equivocational' might mean. A search on Google doesn't shed any light. I guess we must add it to 'emminent' and build a glossary for your uniquely personal lexicon.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I am so pleased to read that you have a female companion. I hope you find many wonderful positions to explore together with your new 'Morrissey Pillowcase' as an erotic prop. What on earth was he thinking of? What next? 'Morrissey condoms'? I guess any income steam will do.

Clocking off at 3 o'clock.....that's a very good flexi-time scheme you have....TGIF indeed.

regards

Last edited:
I wonder if that email-leak person was literally attempting blackmail? And if it worked? :squiffy:

A very poor attempt !

The above quoted "facts" are so ridiculoes that its laughable!

BrummieBoy, why would someone get banned from a forum?
Was gunna say what the real reason was, but edited and deleted it!
Im keeping a low profile and Im keeping myself to myself from now on!

And thanks 4 the link to the dyslexia site, great helpfull website should anyone need it!

But Its still a mystery however, about morrissey and kristeen youngs friendship ?
That is of course there own private buisness and there privacy should be respected! Im not even sure we should be disgusing it at all !
But a lot of stuff posted on forums by the public who havent a clue, is mearly unfounded rumers and nonsence ect, and that is quite evident from the "factual" lies ive quoted above!

Hi MIDNITE

Please you found my support for your journey beyond dyslexia helpful. Don't let that prevent you from contributing to this site.

I think you get 'banned' from these forums if you challenge the Social Narcissists and/or The Trolls.

best wishes

ps: the so-called 'anonymous' comment you quote is beyond disgraceful

regards

I wonder if that email-leak person was literally attempting blackmail? And if it worked? :squiffy:

i'm still waiting for these so called "email/letters"....sigh....looks like it's gonna be a LOOOONNNNGGG wait. lol this thread is too funny. Still don't like KY tho, so at least that hasn't changed.

Lolz

is it really down to this? Nevermind you´ve no doubt had a productive weekend spending every hour of it trolling on So-low, but in addition to making fun of people´s usernames and locations, you´re already down to re-replying to previous posts of your detractors

Ouch! You´re making fun of my Morrissey pillowcase and using cutting edge reverse psychology to paint *me* as the troll! How can I ever continue my So-low crusade for board dominance when I´m contested by such superior wit

How can I ever continue my So-low crusade for board dominance when I´m contested by such superior wit

Simple answer: You can't. So don't bother trying anymore. :thumb:

Ask around.
I've been here since the 'get-go'.

I'm the King of the Trolls turned Troll-Slayer. ;)

Just go hang out with all your clone trolls in 'The Pigsty'.
Organise a riot in the 'The Pigsty' until DavidT and Unkleskinny give in to Troll Demands and ban 'BrummieBoy'!!!! Placards! Hunger strikes!

"What do we want? BRUMMIEBOY OUT!
When do we want it? RIGHT HERE! RIGHT NOW!":lbf:

regards...

2011-08-Morrissey-Candle.jpg here's a freebie candle to stare at till you get another migraine.

exactly.

If I had a euro for every time somebody showed up with the "I've been here for ages" routine, I'd have...like, a whole bunch of euros

the fact that he's taking everything I say at face value just makes his troll attempts all the more pathetic.

[email protected]##!%

Lolz

Hey Tseng/Skinny/Kiwipie

before you put the emminent banish on Bummie Troll, can you let him hang around for a few days until Skylarker sorts himself out and makes his way back to So-low again? I want to see the longwinded exchanges these two will have with one another. Pretty sure I'm not just speaking for myself on this one, either

thanks.

'Skylarkers' back, kind of...anothe day, another meltdown. Have you joined 'The Prayer Circle' in 'The Pigsty' yet? You can light a Morrissey candle for he/she/it/they.......it ain't looking good but......we can pray!

exactly.

If I had a euro for every time somebody showed up with the "I've been here for ages" routine, I'd have...like, a whole bunch of euros the fact that he's taking everything I say at face value just makes his troll attempts all the more pathetic.[email protected]##!%

@anonymous

'You've been here two weeks, yet you're boring already+Yawn.+Good luck with the fake ignore list BoringBoy !!+Troll.Fail!!+
Keep typing!+Keep trying!=
FLAMEBAIT:FAIL!:p

obvious troll is obvious.jpg

@anonymous @Thesmithsmorrissey
hey bitchez! just put 'BrummieBoy' on ignore then your retinas are safe! you ain't got the mental chops for this.
s'easy!
click 'BrummieBoy'.click 'show profile.click 'add to Ignore List'.done!

please ignore me.jpg

then even if i screw up and leave your as 'valid user' rather than 'ignored troll' you don't get to see it!!!!!!!:thumb:
let's get back 'on topic' as this is SUCH AN IMPORTANT THREAD!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

intellectual capacity thread.jpg

don't implode like poor 'Skylarker' or else you'll be branded just another

attention whore.jpg

and then this thread could be 'locked' as 'off-topic' when, it's like so vital to 'free speech':lbf:

off topic.jpg

Shazza McCormick -
Soon to be ex-Secretary to 'BrummieBoy':tears:
having fun before 'disciplinary meeting' ltr 2day, he won't check me wildin out. he 2 busy!
maybe i won't get the sack, just 'sanctions'? lol!:horny:

I think CrystalGeez would make a prime candidate for your new secretary, Brumski. She's got excellent public speaking skills and apparently the shizophrenic personality to match. Her popularity is on the lash around here

just a thought.

Like, imagine if when Skylarker went to throw down with you, he'd have to go through Crystal just to get to you. Boy, would that get messy in a hurry

and a good read for all.

It would be nice to put this tread into retirement once and for all. With Midnite's bad spelling and starry eyed love for KY and Brummie's interesting comments, it's taken a very convoluted route from trashing/bad mouthing KY to what the hell are you talking about. I'm fed up with reading about a useless hanger on to morrissey who has contributed nothing other than screeching and piano pounding noise to the music world. If she hasn't made it by now, I doubt she ever will. She's bitter and angry and has done nothing to improve herself on a personal level. She seems content to act and be that way. She's happy to wallow in her own misery and I for one would like to see her gone. I'm not impressed, nor will I ever be impressed by what she is or what she is doing. She's pathetic. So sling mud all you want my way for these comments, I've handled worse and survived. MD

I think CrystalGeez would make a prime candidate for your new secretary, Brumski. She's got excellent public speaking skills and apparently the shizophrenic personality to match. Her popularity is on the lash around here.just a thought.

Why don't u stop sniffing BrummieBoy's online pheremones, hon? He's my man, my boss, my Master. 'CrystalGeez' btch gonna have to get past me to get to his 'Jumbo'....ain't gonna happen... I know she got that 'dicks on desk' business card, but i bet she ain't got the 'oral communication skills' that this gig takes. unless she a human hoover, ain't gonna get the gig! end of.

Shazza
Secretary to LBJ BrummieBoy

put BrummieBoy on 'Ignore', don't be a face-time-attention-ho.

Oh man

just got the bitchwrap from Brumski Beat's about-to-be-shitcanned imaginary secretary alter ego.

This day can't get any better

"Anonymous," indeed. The comment quoted is one of those made by Kristeen Young, herself.

Is it?
How so?
Where is it?
When did she put it into 'the public domain'?
I think you mean it was rifled from her private correspondence, if indeed it even exists.....
How about adding the missing opening sentence:

"I get so tired of this shit. No matter what I say, there's just no way I'm going the be able to counter these so-called FACTS. The 'imperfect list' just grows day by day. But 'my haterz r my motivators! lol!.....'

It's either scurrilous gossip or it's unethically sourced. Unless, of course, the claim is that Ms Young deliberately leaked this as 'chaos marketing' so no-one can see through the dust-storm. A lot of people are doing that these days........In a world where 'privacy' is impossible, it makes sense to flood the infosphere with meaningless 'personal' correspondence, for the credulous to take at face value. If you have no reasonable hope of privacy yet wish to remain private: the only strategy left is to flood the world with bogus, hoax data that simply cannot be parsed reliably, no matter how hard the trolls try....

The WWW is both the greatest step forward and also the greatest hoax in human culture.

A suspicious person would wonder why this thread remain open when others are deemed to have gone 'off-topic'.:straightface:

It must be strange trying to be an popular music Artist in this era. No rights to your name, no rights to your face, your words, payment for you music. Just slog it out as a troubador. The future's looking great, ain't it? Web 2.0.
Napster killed 'The Man' for Kim Dotcom, P2P, lyric sites and Social Networking for Social Narcissists. Hard to see how it won't all collapse in ruin once the legacy honeypots are rifled. I guess the next wave will make damn sure they can't be tracked and traced by social media without imploding the data-mining 'church of the poison mind'.....:cool:

fc-uk this thread.:crazy:

regards

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria.......

Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual
Though everybody wants to read all about it
Just because you read it in a magazine
Or see it on the TV screen
Don't make it factual, actual
They say he's homosexual........

Scandal
With the words you use
You're a parasite in black and white
Do anything for news