Issy

S

sweetness

Issy, where's my cake? It's Sunday afternoon, coffee is ready but you are late!!!

> Issy, where's my cake? It's Sunday afternoon, coffee is ready¿ but you are late!!!

Sorry Sweetness i left it in the oven to long while i was replying to PeterC...Who judging by the fact that my college banned his message because of content now hates me....Hope you don't too...
*Feel Sad*

> Sorry Sweetness i left it in the oven to long while i was¿ replying to PeterC...Who judging by the fact that my college¿ banned his message because of content now hates me....Hope you¿ don't too...¿ *Feel Sad*
GOOD LORD! I do not hate you. Your college banned what? My e-mail or a post on the board.

Names Named

> GOOD LORD! I do not hate you. Your college banned what? My¿ e-mail or a post on the board.

I don't know what my college banned...i looked on my e-mails and it wouldn't let me access your message because apparently there was "inappropriate content" in the message...and obviously, i jumped to the conclusion that you were telling me to get lost for some reason....When i get onto my partners computer tonight i will be able to read the message.....Sorry for being rubbish...i'm just having an unbelieveably bad day.....

> I don't know what my college banned...i looked on my e-mails and¿ it wouldn't let me access your message because apparently there¿ was "inappropriate content" in the message...and¿ obviously, i jumped to the conclusion that you were telling me¿ to get lost for some reason....When i get onto my partners¿ computer tonight i will be able to read the message.....Sorry¿ for being rubbish...i'm just having an unbelieveably bad¿ day.....
Well, I am sorry...I hope yor day improves...I sort of like the thought that I am inappropriate!

Names Named

> Well, I am sorry...I hope yor day improves...I sort of like the¿ thought that I am inappropriate!

Cheer me up Peter! And you are inentirely unappropriate!

Back
Top Bottom