ISSY - so popular!

I

issy

I know this is sad, but i really like the fact that my name is splattered all across the message board as a topic of discussion!

*Feel silly now*

> I know this is sad, but i really like the fact that my name is¿ splattered all across the message board as a topic of¿ discussion!¿ *Feel silly now*

don't feel silly!

i really love to see your name in the message board!!!

> I know this is sad, but i really like the fact that my name is¿ splattered all across the message board as a topic of¿ discussion!¿ *Feel silly now*

Issy, I think you're cool, but do you feel real lonely or something? Is attention that desirable for you? Well, I still think you're a fine addition to this messageboard. Hopefully, this butt-kissing medication that was forced into me by the spinster and mojo pin during my sleep will wear off soon.

Thank you gorgeous people!! I'm glad i discovered this little hideaway called "Morrissey solo"...i've never felt so welcome in all my life, and yes i crave attention and love, can anyone supply?

Paul- so obsessed!

> Issy, I think you're cool, but do you feel real lonely or¿ something? Is attention that desirable for you? Well, I still¿ think you're a fine addition to this messageboard. Hopefully,¿ this butt-kissing medication that was forced into me by the¿ spinster and mojo pin during my sleep will wear off soon.

Geez guy! Almost every message you post mentions my name in it! I think you have a crush on me, and possibly mojo pin! ;P

Spinster-flattered?

> Geez guy! Almost every message you post mentions my name in it!¿ I think you have a crush on me, and possibly mojo pin! ;P

Yeah, it's to express my love for you guys. The secret's out. You two show such gratitude towards me, why not return the favor? Opposites attract, huh? This should make old leia/mojo a bit happy if a bit pessimistic. Even though there's a pinch of sarcasm in this post.

Re: Spinster-flattered?

>Yeah, it's to express my love for you guys. The secret's out. You >two show such gratitude towards me, why not return the favor?

This is what I like to hear.¿Opposites attract, huh? This should make old leia/mojo a bit happy >if a bit pessimistic.

I'm deliriously happy. Can you tell?¿Even though there's a pinch of sarcasm in this post.

Poor Paul always having to hide behind sarcasm. That's ok though I see right through it. You have a big ole crush on me and spinny.
I think it's kinda cute actually.

Come over here and give me a great big kiss!

*Paul leaps at me faster then I can say Yoda*

Hey Spinster - we have turned Paul into a love sick puppy.

As my cheeks turn red from the embarassment...

> This is what I like to hear.

I know, that's why I made it up. But, I don't hate you guys. A difference of opinion can be quite involving, if that's the right term. I never hated you guys, a difference in opinion can bring out the animal in me, but I'm not ashamed about it. Despite what you think, leia.¿ I'm deliriously happy. Can you tell?

But I haven't really changed.¿ Poor Paul always having to hide behind sarcasm. That's ok though¿ I see right through it. You have a big ole crush on me and¿ spinny.¿ I think it's kinda cute actually.

Let's get serious, and no, I'm not going to change for you guys. I like the way I am. I respect you two, up to a certain point. You guys have got to tone down this rosie o'donnel image (she's a big fake, by the way). Look at me, trying to conform you guys! Now, where have I heard that before? I'm sure we'll clash again, but you two are more agreeable than say, mr. so&so. Sorry leia, the guy's just not my cup of tea as a couple of other people can agree with me. You guys plus suzanne, I can live with (figuratively speaking, of course), where has she gone by the way? Oh boy, Paul! Three women! You naughty little monkey!¿ Come over here and give me a great big kiss!

Now, now. Let's not get too fresh here. I'm an old-fashioned guy (yeah, right!).¿ *Paul leaps at me faster then I can say Yoda*

Maybe this "crush" thing is the other way around? Leia?¿ Hey Spinster - we have turned Paul into a love sick puppy.

Oy vay! "Enough with the pleasantries, commander!" - Darth Vader/Paul

Re: As my cheeks turn red from the embarassment...

> I know, that's why I made it up. But, I don't hate you guys. A¿ difference of opinion can be quite involving, if that's the¿ right term. I never hated you guys, a difference in opinion can¿ bring out the animal in me, but I'm not ashamed about it.¿ Despite what you think, leia.

Now now Paul let's not get all serious!

Men!¿ But I haven't really changed.

I'm quite aware. Did you think I really thought you did? I'm just playing with you for heavens sake! *Shaking Paul* Get a grip on reality!¿ Let's get serious, and no, I'm not going to change for you guys.¿ I like the way I am. I respect you two, up to a certain point.¿ You guys have got to tone down this rosie o'donnel image (she's¿ a big fake, by the way). Look at me, trying to conform you guys!¿ Now, where have I heard that before? I'm sure we'll clash again,¿ but you two are more agreeable than say, mr. so&so. Sorry leia,¿ the guy's just not my cup of tea as a couple of other people can¿ agree with me.

blah blah blah whatever¿You guys plus suzanne, I can live with¿ (figuratively speaking, of course), where has she gone by the¿ way? Oh boy, Paul! Three women! You naughty little monkey!

Calm down goofy my heart belongs to Luke Skywalker.¿ Now, now. Let's not get too fresh here. I'm an old-fashioned guy¿ (yeah, right!)

I'm sorry did I frighten you Anakin - I mean Darth Paul?¿ Maybe this "crush" thing is the other way around?¿ Leia?

You might be right Paul. Please let me down easy I'm very fragile.

HEE HEE!

Re: As my cheeks turn red from the embarassment...

> Now now Paul let's not get all serious!

Intimidated?¿ Men!¿ I'm quite aware. Did you think I really thought you did? I'm¿ just playing with you for heavens sake! *Shaking Paul* Get a¿ grip on reality!

So, you are a big fake after all and your not the protector of innocents like you said you were? I'm crushed!¿ blah blah blah whatever

Oh yeah, he's a great friend of yours.¿ Calm down goofy my heart belongs to Luke Skywalker.

Women!¿ I'm sorry did I frighten you Anakin - I mean Darth Paul?¿ You might be right Paul. Please let me down easy I'm very¿ fragile.

There's hope after all, syke!¿ HEE HEE!

Back
Top Bottom