I wish

I wish Moz would play a private concert for me and my closest friends for next Birthday...

Then I would bootleg it and post it on here for all of you!

I wish my beautiful co-worker J-- would finally give up his apprehension over our age differences and decide to go out with me for coffee so I could stare into his deep, dark azure blue eyes and talk to him about music and poetry for hours. *sigh*swoon*dream*

WhyteGrrrl said:
I wish I no longer had social anxiety.

(((hugs))) I suffer from that too WhyteGrrrl. Do you take any medication for it? I'm on Paxil and Klonopin which seems to work well most of the time.

scarletteheart said:
(((hugs))) I suffer from that too WhyteGrrrl. Do you take any medication for it? I'm on Paxil and Klonopin which seems to work well most of the time.
*Gasp* you take klonopin..so do I, and Prozac. It makes me really tired, but it is much better than the other! ((hugs for you))

Math Tinder said:
I could play guitar.
I wish I could play cello. Would you like to form an imaginary band?

Seriously, I think I would wish for a Savannah

f120drinkwater20mozambique5gv.jpg

f1monikasaharahida25gs.jpg

Or a trip to Antarctica

ppix121122cg.jpg

antarctica8om.jpg

I can't decide.

For now, I just wish Freya would upload anther photo. Lol!

I wish...

For a time when I can play Resident Evil 4 on my PS2 with my bros and chug some Newcastle rather than suffer finals week!

I wish you'd been over here, completing our Quartet of Terror at Grimsby last week.

I also wish I'd shagged that beautiful naked German who stole me from some outdoor campsite showers in France, 1986. Sometimes it stinks, being so bloody virtuous.... *g*

Sorry, Math. That was two.

I wish I could design and build my own cabin in the wilderness of Alaska, or maybe British Columbia, that would only be accessible by float plane.

I wish I were a rock and roll star. A singer.

I really do.

I'm with Math. I wish I could play guitar. I try. I'm learning but I have a long long way to go.

Jim Rome said:
For a time when I can play Resident Evil 4 on my PS2 with my bros and chug some Newcastle rather than suffer finals week!

"Resident Evil 4" is a wonderful game! It's probably my second favorite next to "Nemesis." But babe, if you are a survival horror fan I DEMAND you play the entire "Silent Hill" series and/or "Fatal Frame! :)

That's a good start, it looks like we have two guitarists, a cellist, and a singer for the Off Topic Band. :) love, math+

if you are a survival horror fan I DEMAND you play the entire "Silent Hill" series and/or "Fatal Frame!

The original Silent Hill was/is the scariest game I have EVER played. I couldn't play it at night. Once I heard a noise and immediately turned off the system, losing my unsaved game. This was in broad daylight too.
The rest not so much.
Fatal Frame is fun though.

That's a good start, it looks like we have two guitarists, a cellist, and a singer for the Off Topic Band. love, math+

Hehe.

and you can all say what you like if you like,
but yeh,
I wish
I could be beside Mr. Morrissey in a somewhat
Biblical sense.
Oooops Ive said way too much.
:cool:

Back
Top Bottom