I Want the One I Can't Have (iTunes version)

El Manzo

♡ mr. tender ♡
Is this B-side from the CD single recorded at the Royal Albert Hall, different from the one on the iTunes store recorded in the same place?
I've heard 30 sec. preview of the song on iTunes and the intro seems to be edited out on my CD.

Yep, the itunes version is 4:41mins and the one on the actual cd-single is 3:34. They cut out some stuff Morrissey says at the beginning :(

Yep, the itunes version is 4:41mins and the one on the actual cd-single is 3:34. They cut out some stuff Morrissey says at the beginning :(

Thanks. I suspected it was the same version from the first night at the Royal Albert Hall with the intro cut out. I also don't like the way they cut his hand holding the tie on the CD cover picture. :mad: It makes you wonder what the hell is he touching down there...

Does anyone have all 3 versions of I want the one I can't have, and can give a definitive answer on whether all 3 are different versions?

I have just downloaded the live version of I just want to see the boy happy from Chicago. Feel a bit ripped off as via text it's £1.50 but when you get the website its only 99p!

If you want it, go direct to www.bandwagon.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom