I have a message for you from God

Firstly, I have only one name on here and this is it.

Secondly, ask Uncleskinny if my IP matches any other account...it doesn't.

Thirdly, I am not Scottishlass. Scottishlass reported me to the admins today and I reported him/her/? to the admins as well. I also reported Out Patient. Once again, ask the admin Uncleskinny for confirmation.

Fourth, I know for a fact this is Out Patient...And you're just pissed because I posted those PM's about you in a public forum letting everyone know who you are...and if I'm a troll then that means Kewpie is a troll as well because that is who sent me that PM and I'll be more than glad to forward the messages to anyone who requires proof.

Ban me or don't. I really don't care. But I am not the troll here...I didn't just spring up. I've been here since May of last year. And when the admins start checking IP's and banning users you will see that I am not one of the ones who will be banned...

Thank you very much for posting PMs on the forum.
I'm very stupid to trust you and really disappointed with you.

You started accusing someone as a troll who wasn't posting the thread and I only asked you to delete the photographs.

Paul has many friends, The Goat, lilybette, Sister_Steve, Walkers Crisp to name few.
I don't know what he did in the past, but felt it's very unfair to accuse him of posting an inflammatory thread which he had no involvement.
Do you accuse all of us as trolls because we know him in real life?

You are the most crooked and dispicable living creature existed.
Shame someone like you come to this site in order to upset and hurt others.

[...]You are the most crooked and dispicable living creature existed.

yeah, but is he vegetarian? that's what i wanna know.

To go back to JoRo, I also thought her pic looked cool and if her pic is the only thing you hold against her then, frankly, it's not that much ... :rolleyes:

You started accusing someone as a troll who wasn't posting the thread and I only asked you to delete the photographs.

Paul has many friends, The Goat, lilybette, Sister_Steve, Walkers Crisp to name few.
I don't know what he did in the past, but felt it's very unfair to accuse him of posting an inflammatory thread which he had no involvement.

I agree with you, don't worry kewpie, I'm sure this viva hate character will get what's coming to him.

I don't believe you're Viva Hate, Viva Hate is getting some sleep at the moment, hopefully! :eek:

I have considered your offer and I decline. To prove to you that I don't respond to threat, and that I don't particularly care what you (or anyone else) thinks, I will post the graduation photo which you stole from my photobucket account all those months ago, and threatened to post when I still went under the usernames joroberts17 and Crime Of The Century. Win some, lose some.

Graduation.jpg
[/IMG]

You look like an extremely intelligent, vibrant and good looking young woman.

And if anyone would have a message from God, it'd be you ;) .

Actually Robby already claimed the role of prophet of Moz-Solo. He said that he prayed to a non-divine, deceased, mortal human Jesus and he was answered with a very detailed message I "don't want to hear". :rolleyes: :p

!viva hate! is Jon, is also out patient and charethcutestory. It sometimes posts as scottishlass also.

As you know scottishlass is joroberts17, who turned into crime of the century! who then got an imposter that was taken over by !Viva hate! called crime 0f the century!

This whole mess went even worse when andy_fozzy got involved and shared some of the accounts, after that user outpatient was banned and tomorrow took over the reigns.

the fact is that !viva hate! is many people on this website when he is not being other users such as fake freeyourself-haters (or genuine haters of him sometimes) he is girlunafraid. I hasten to add that THE INFORMANT and starlight are the same 3 people, including !VIVA HATE! , the other 2 (paul and kickstand) have yet to be confirmed.

Personally me? I am a computer programme in need of more RAM.

Who gives a f*** ?

I don't give a good f*** what you're disappointed about. You're the one who should be embarassed for allowing a banned member to return to the site because he is your friend and trying to get me to not single him out because you didn't want him banned AGAIN. He was banned for a reason. If you don't get that then you're a bit dense to type anymore of a message to...

I don't give a good f*** what you're disappointed about. You're the one who should be embarassed for allowing a banned member to return to the site because he is your friend and trying to get me to not single him out because you didn't want him banned AGAIN. He was banned for a reason. If you don't get that then you're a bit dense to type anymore of a message to...

Excuse me, I never tried anything you suggested.

I only asked you to delete photographs who was nothing to do with the thread.
You have incredibly evil imagination and really pathetic.

I have the PM's you sent...I would be more than glad to let anyone of the admins to log onto my account so they can read what YOU said in 2 seperate PM's...

You need to learn the value of telling the truth and stop being a liar. You know what you said. I know what you said. And so does Uncleskinny because I forwarded him the PM right after you sent it to me...

Back
Top Bottom