I have a message for you from God

Actually, yes. :p I did it as an experiment because this thing about "both on at once" came up so often. It's like "science" to an Atheist, a magic concept that explains both everything and nothing.

Can they not check with their IP address or something, I'm a bit thick like that though.

I'm fairly sure after reading this that informant person is this nanny thing though.

Who would have thought one woman's personal opinions would start off this utter bollox? I'm not surprised she doesn't post here, you people are absolute f***ing f***wits (minus the people like Fishy, Dave, Kuiper, Kewpie).

Who would have thought one woman's personal opinions would start off this utter bollox? I'm not surprised she doesn't post here, you people are absolute f***ing f***wits (minus the people like Fishy, Dave, Kuiper, Kewpie).
I'm first! I'm first! And chica isn't even on the list! :D

What self-respecting computer would name itself after the nanny of an alleged troll?

You can't be a computer and jo roberts net nanny. You must be one or t'other, and if joroberts was a troll, why would you be her net nanny?

I did not name myself. I received a trojanhorse infection from you no doubt, it changed my name, and made me more caring with human emotions to look after trolls called jo.

---THE GHOST OF PUDDLE---

I was once in love with Joroberts, but she broke my heart.

Joanne,Joanne,Joanne, do not build your hopes up again my darling with someone on the internet who has not met you or seen you yet.

I am happy to let my floppy drive upload the photo I have of you for him to facilitate a rendevous if you require me to?

Let me know.

Tell you what, why don't you post a photo of yourself first, so that we can see you in all your glory and perfection. You must be something pretty special to make those kind of threats to others.

Back
Top Bottom