Have you ever 'badgered' a celeb?

Isn't it awesome? Towelie is the greatest talking towel ever! I just found a Towelie action figure online someplace, i've gotta order one!:D

ps. U wanna get high?

hahaha, one of my coworkers is a huge southpark fan and when we go out for smoke breaks we always say to eachother in towelie voice "wanna get hiiiiigh???"

did you see the one where towelie was on Oprah??? omg, so hilarious and so wrong on SO many levels.

new southpark tonight, woohoo!! highlight of my week. :D

sometime we should go karaoke. I think we could do a spanky good rendition of "Leave the Pieces" by the wreckers number four on my myspace playlist ! forget that its kinda twangy, i still love michelle branch.

sometime we should go karaoke. I think we could do a spanky good rendition of "Leave the Pieces" by the wreckers number four on my myspace playlist ! forget that its kinda twangy, i still love michelle branch.

I still say my karaoke rendition of Last of the Famous kicked total ass. I need to do karaoke more often.

hahaha, one of my coworkers is a huge southpark fan and when we go out for smoke breaks we always say to eachother in towelie voice "wanna get hiiiiigh???"

did you see the one where towelie was on Oprah??? omg, so hilarious and so wrong on SO many levels.

new southpark tonight, woohoo!! highlight of my week. :D

Omg, yeah, I saw that one! "How spicy would you like your Chang sauce? You're shoeless!!!!!" Oh he's so awesome. I hope he comes back this season.

I called my mother yesterday, and when she answered I said "Don't forget to bring a towel!' and hung up. She called back and said, "Tell Towelie he can f*** off." I found that quite humorous. :D

Omg, yeah, I saw that one! "How spicy would you like your Chang sauce? You're shoeless!!!!!" Oh he's so awesome. I hope he comes back this season.

I called my mother yesterday, and when she answered I said "Don't forget to bring a towel!' and hung up. She called back and said, "Tell Towelie he can f*** off." I found that quite humorous. :D

haha, your mom sounds awesome. ;)

haha, your mom sounds awesome. ;)

She is, with the exception of the whole, "you can't drive to Royal Oak thing." Otherwise, I agree.

Hehe, "So am i to understand that there's a Towelie-ban?" :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom