Have you ever 'badgered' a celeb?

In 1990 when I was working for a music magazine in Japan I was asked to do an interview with Nick Cave who was staying in Brazil.
The phone line wasn't well connected and I was really nervous to ask question about his religious views on theme of the album (questions were given to me in advance because someone was going to write the article).
It wasn't good idea to ask such a question, he almost hang up.
Forutunately he seemed to realize that my English wasn't very good and didn't mean to do any harm.
I never had any trouble with talking musicians on the phone, but that was the toughest and scariest moment.

You're a journalist, Kewpie?

When I was fifteen I wrote several letters to Alan Rickman and Richard Roxburgh, but didn't have the nerve to mail them.

In 1990 when I was working for a music magazine in Japan I was asked to do an interview with Nick Cave who was staying in Brazil.
The phone line wasn't well connected and I was really nervous to ask question about his religious views on theme of the album (questions were given to me in advance because someone was going to write the article).
It wasn't good idea to ask such a question, he almost hang up.
Forutunately he seemed to realize that my English wasn't very good and didn't mean to do any harm.
I never had any trouble with talking musicians on the phone, but that was the toughest and scariest moment.

I had a similar experience. I got a chance to interview Stewart Lee, the comedian, about Jerry Springer the Opera. After being a fan of his since I was in my teens, I was totallly overawed and made a really awful cringy joke, which still makes me shudder to think of it :o

I managed to get backstage for post-show beers with Jarvis Cocker recently. Don't ask me how, I have no idea. Anyhoo, my friends and I had a completely ridiculous conversation with him (it's not as funny sober as it was drunk), but, being Jarvis, he played along. He understood we were taking the pi*ss.... I think ;) Probably wondered who the hell the three drunkards helping themselves to his rider were though. oops.

Last edited:
I managed to get backstage for post-show beers with Jarvis Cocker recently. Don't ask me how, I have no idea. Anyhoo, my friends and I had a completely ridiculous conversation with him (it's not as funny sober as it was drunk), but, being Jarvis, he played along. He understood we were taking the pi*ss.... I think ;) Probably wondered who the hell the three drunkards helping themselves to his rider were though. oops.

mhhhh - of course now I want to know what this ridiculous conversation was about :D

aside from morrissey..

..i once jumped on bob dylan, watched cyndi lauper behave like bitch, had a concert long encounter with rick nielsen of cheap trick, and got billy idol's autograph.

that's about it.

when i went to LA people thought I was a celebrity though. it was kind of funny. on several occasions people would walk up to me and go "are you...?" and then when they realize i wasn't, they'd walk away. and none of them told me WHO they thought i am....hopefully not rosie o donell or something...

...that's what a hoodie, big black sunglasses and Fuiji water do to you in LA.....

I'm hoping Hairdresser on Maudlin St. will come on this thread and *finally* finish her Jude Law story :)

Hanen't badgered but i've "beavered" a few celebs,
but i was young and dumb and filled with cum

ah those were the days

Belinda Carlisle was one ;)

(beavered means had sex with)

Don't you mean 'rogered' a Celeb? :confused:

Anyone else here familiar with 18th century erotica? Cat's Mum? :o

haven't the pleasure yet, but if I was to badger someone it would be jenna jameson i think

No, but i'm considering sending Thomas "Lt. Dangle" Lennon an email; his personal email address (if it's actually him) is on the main page. :)

(I wonder if he intended for that to happen...)

warrie, i love your sig!!!! :D

Isn't it awesome? Towelie is the greatest talking towel ever! I just found a Towelie action figure online someplace, i've gotta order one!:D

ps. U wanna get high?

Back
Top Bottom