GUITARIST :: HELP

G

gene

i know this is not morrissey / smiths related, but since he / they are such an inspiration for me, i thought i would ask you and see if perhaps you could help; maybe you know someone that would be interested. thank you in advance.

My guitarist just accepted a full time job in Chicago. Obviously this means he can no longer seriously commit to the group since we are in Hollywood.

Effect friendly, Creative, Fashion Savvy, Technically Adept Guitarist sought to work on new music, and share our passion. We are seeking someone who can make a real contribution. You must be able to learn existing material quickly, play shows regularly with only minimal rehearsals, and want to be apart of something different and new.

Influences include (but we do not necessary sound like): The Smiths, The Cure, The Killers, The Who, Suede, Danny Elfman, Ride, My Bloody Valentine, David Bowie, The Ocean Blue, Swervedriver, Secret Shine, The Who, Dead Kennedys, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Iggy Pop, The Stone Roses, Stereolab, Interpol, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The All American Rejects, Leonard Cohen, Human Drama, Deadsy

Please listen to our music and info at www.thefaded.com before you do anything more. Then, if you're interested, please e-mail us.

Thank you for your time. We look forward to hearing from you.

"This band has the right demographic to move forward into the big time. The band plays well and has hot licks to go with great vocal treatments. Listen world - the dreams of this band are going to come true. If you're a true believer in the future of good rock music, then this is the band to hang your dreams on."

Robert Metzgar
Legends Hall Of Fame Producer
UNIVERSAL MUSIC

THE FADED
the-faded-logo.gif

Back
Top Bottom