Epiphany during HSIN

Bored, I forgot to tell you! ANd this makes me a little suspicious that someone in his party reads Morrissey solo. He changed the words the other night! It was more along the lines of, "and you go and you stand on your own... and you leave on your own... and I'm NOT SURPRISED" or something like that! Omg, I dont like to make something out of nothing, but was he reiterating his meaning just to make sure all of us have it clear? That he's chastising the person who doesn't talk to anyone and then whines about it later??

As much as we'd like to believe that, he also did something similiar ("oh, what a big surprise") at the Hammerstein three nights before this thread was started.

darn, LOL
well i was hoping bored's fanaticism was important to morrissey! :p

darn, LOL
well i was hoping bored's fanaticism was important to morrissey! :p

that would be funny.. he sang it that way in boston too.

I disagree. You think you have total control over not going home alone? Man, if that were the case, I'd be kneedeep in gash every night of the week.

You have a lot more control than you think you do. It doesn't in turn mean that everyday of your life you get exactly what you want... however, if you go out hoping something will happen and do nothing proactive the results are pretty much a guarantee that nothing will be different when you arrive home than it was when you left.

If you are out in a social place and you act like a wall flower you are going to get treated like part of the scenery.

If you walk around work or stores or to your car or the bus with your head down and act completely disengaged from the rest of the world you will be accommodated by the rest of the world to drown in your isolation.

What is your first reaction to things negative comments in general? "Yeah, that's me!" or "Wow, sucks to be them?"

If found myself answering the first way. Now I either answer the second way or I catch myself thinking the first and correct it immediately.

It is not an easy transformation but I remember the person I used to be and that got lost somewhere and I'm taking that person back.

ok, thats a lot more clear than your original post. I can definitely see your point now.

Basically, you're just eschewing the whole "woe is me" attitude. I can dig that.

ok, thats a lot more clear than your original post. I can definitely see your point now.

Basically, you're just eschewing the whole "woe is me" attitude. I can dig that.

yes that's a good way of putting it.. but i'm flipping it to the other extreme.... to quote Kevin Spacey from American Beauty... "I RULE!"

Back
Top Bottom