Enjoi Skateboards Morrissey Graphics

Ryan writes:

Kinda cool, kinda strange.

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0024.JPG

you can use bandanas as well but itll be the shoes thats the real problem. you cant skate in docs, you need a flat shoe and i dont think ive ever seen morrissey in converse or vans. of course you dont need shorts to skate but i just tried to imagine morrissey in skate shorts and gave myself a chuckle

The cover of WPINOYB, silly head!

- - - Updated - - -

If only these people could actually draw Morrissey it looked like him. Just a thought.

I instantly thought of Beavis and Butthead, but I can't draw any better, soooooo...I didn't say it. Haha!

The cover of WPINOYB, silly head!

- - - Updated - - -

I instantly thought of Beavis and Butthead, but I can't draw any better, soooooo...I didn't say it. Haha!

funny, with all the talk of the cover i totally missed that. i blame ryan and that evil clone stamp distracting me

The first thing I thought of when I saw this image was Al Bundy:

View attachment 33748

oh man i miss that show, its one of my favs. they took it away from netflix and amazon streaming and cant use the theme song anymore for it either as the estate had a change of heart. bummer but theres so many great anecdotes to that show

that's from an Enjoi series called "Hand Signals". They feature decks of Morrissey, John Lennon and Albert Einstein all making hand gestures with "punny" comments. All done by the same artist. The skate industry moves so fast these days that by the time a cease and desist came out the company would be onto their next graphic series anyway. So there is little point.

that's from an Enjoi series called "Hand Signals". They feature decks of Morrissey, John Lennon and Albert Einstein all making hand gestures with "punny" comments. All done by the same artist. The skate industry moves so fast these days that by the time a cease and desist came out the company would be onto their next graphic series anyway. So there is little point.

i see, that makes sense. guess he could still sue for damages then if thats the game and make people think twice on what a court case would cost them in time and money. im a big proponent of intellectual property rights and credit and non exploitation. if they werent trying to make money on it i wouldnt care so much, for example if it was a contest give away to promote the decks they would sell i wouldnt care, but its just so crappy for a culture that used to be about something aside from just making money alone. come up with an original design. put some thought and work into something.

Back
Top Bottom