dublin sack gig

P

plinky

right. Who is the "very special guest" planned to appear at the sack gig? or is it another attempt by sack to ride moz's coat tails yet again?

> right. Who is the "very special guest" planned to appear at the
> sack gig? or is it another attempt by sack to ride moz's coat tails yet
> again?

I have no idea, but I heard from a number of people that when he showed up at Sack's and Pony Club's gig in the Da2 bar back in the summer of 2002 he had been intending to get up to sing a few songs - but the air conditioning wasn't working and it was intolerably hot so he changed his mind. I find it hard to believe, though, I think he's only ever once appeared onstage with another bandand/or as an informal special guest (with Luxuria, reading Proust.)

> I have no idea, but I heard from a number of people that when he showed up
> at Sack's and Pony Club's gig in the Da2 bar back in the summer of 2002 he
> had been intending to get up to sing a few songs - but the air
> conditioning wasn't working and it was intolerably hot so he changed his
> mind. I find it hard to believe, though, I think he's only ever once
> appeared onstage with another bandand/or as an informal special guest
> (with Luxuria, reading Proust.)

.> that story was true.when he left the da 2 hot bed he threw something on the floor.he was standing beside me.it was the lyrics to there is a light,prob was going to sing in with martin from sack who needed the words,still have that piece of paper somewherfe in my room i think.....

the hub is run by the same fools who ran da 2 another kip,with no air.expect another runner if he does appear !!

the hub is such a kip..

that i wasn't able to convince anyone to go to the sack gig. i've only been there twice... didn't last more than 20 minutes all together. so, i'm not sure if i fancy going on friday and nursing a couple of beers in the hopes that moz shows up. is it worth it?

Re: the hub is such a kip..

> that i wasn't able to convince anyone to go to the sack gig. i've only
> been there twice... didn't last more than 20 minutes all together. so, i'm
> not sure if i fancy going on friday and nursing a couple of beers in the
> hopes that moz shows up. is it worth it?

might just be......

Back
Top Bottom