Do you believe that the MEN show will be Morrissey's only UK date of the year?

Do you believe that the MEN show will be Morrissey's only UK appearance in 2012?

• Total voters
Would you believe it, Morrissey has deceived his fans again.
Any Scottish people conned into buying tickets for the Manchester date, the only UK date of 2012?

There now, did that feel good?

I wasn't 'conned' into buying my tickets for the Manchester concert, because I never believed for a second that this would be the only UK date of 2012. Neither did you. And neither should any Morrissey fan who's been aware and around for the last 10 - 20 years.
I lie. You lie. "Everyone lies". Grow up and get used to it :thumb:

There now, did that feel good?

I wasn't 'conned' into buying my tickets for the Manchester concert, because I never believed for a second that this would be the only UK date of 2012. Neither did you. And neither should any Morrissey fan who's been aware and around for the last 10 - 20 years.
I lie. You lie. "Everyone lies". Grow up and get used to it :thumb:

If you found yourself in the company of Steven and he needed to defecate so urgently that there was no way he was going to make it to the bathroom in time, you'd let him shit in your mouth and then, worried that you hadn't humiliated yourself quite enough to please your master, you'd apologise to him because your shitty tongue was too dirty to clean his stinking hole.

If anybody needs to "grow up", sir, it is you.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you found yourself in the company of Steven and he needed to defecate so urgently that there was no way he was going to make it to the bathroom in time, you'd let him shit in your mouth and then, worried that you hadn't humiliated yourself quite enough to please your master, you'd apologise to him because your shitty tongue was too dirty to clean his stinking hole.

If anybody needs to "grow up", sir, it is you.

Which Moderator allowed this shite to be om here?? :mad:

...Erm, nothing to do with me, but I think the references to "Coprophilia" may just have been a bit "Much"...because, as we all know, Morrissey ONLY passes Golden nuggets....containing Blessed pearls...
.FFS sake!!! STOP ALLOWING THIS ANONYMOUS POSTING NOW!!! you are KILLING this Site....f***in' ell, some of the registered users are bad enough!!

STOP ALLOWING THIS ANONYMOUS POSTING NOW!!! you are KILLING this Site....f***in' ell, some of the registered users are bad enough!!

Agreed. Get this f***ing shite off here NOW!! Your pathetic attempts at making this forum popular HAVE FAILED! It's a massive failure...so just admit it! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you explain in which part of the above anonymous post actually VIOLATING the site TOS?

Anonymous said:
you'd apologise to him because your shitty tongue was too dirty to clean his stinking hole
That bit

I'd imagine Kewps that it could be argued to fall under Section 6.1.

You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

Although personally for me, Dave's farting in a bath full of custard is equally vulgar and unnecessary. Granted I may be a little too old to be hip with the kids and all that. Carry on Dave.

I'd imagine Kewps that it could be argued to fall under Section 6.1.

Although personally for me, Dave's farting in a bath full of custard is equally vulgar and unnecessary. Granted I may be a little too old to be hip with the kids and all that. Carry on Dave.

Why aren't the forum community listened to though? It's pathetic...the majority of us don't like any anonymous posting. But "they" only care about themselves.

Can you explain in which part of the above anonymous post actually VIOLATING the site TOS?

The poster inferred that Joe Frady would have Morrissey shit in his mouth. It's character assassination, no different than a Nazi baby picture which warranted a ban.

Why aren't the forum community listened to though? It's pathetic...the majority of us don't like any anonymous posting. But "they" only care about themselves.

To be honest Davie, I don't mind it. I've actually posted anonymously when I can't be bothered to log in. I don't see the validity of my post being dependent on a username. But I know that it bothers you. Maybe you should start a poll and try to get a sense if, like you say, people are not keen non the idea. And definitely report things when you think anonymous posting is being abused.

I think that way you'll be able to put together a good argument for scrapping the idea.

Re:

The poster inferred that Joe Frady would have Morrissey shit in his mouth. It's character assassination, no different than a Nazi baby picture which warranted a ban.

Do you realise the banned user you referred is actually taking advantage of anonymous posting?

Maybe you should start a poll and try to get a sense if, like you say, people are not keen non the idea. And definitely report things when you think anonymous posting is being abused.

I think that way you'll be able to put together a good argument for scrapping the idea.

I was hoping somebody else would do it...even if I did, nothing would change. They are all stuck in their ways.

Re:

Do you realise the banned user you referred is actually taking advantage of anonymous posting?

Yeah, I thought of that actually. :( Annoying.

But I do think that post did cross a TOS line by putting Joe's name in an unfavorable light on a main page posting, no less. It should have been moderated. Joe is a positive contributer to solo, he shouldn't have to be subjected to that kind of "free speech."

Re:

Yeah, I thought of that actually. :( Annoying.

But I do think that post did cross a TOS line by putting Joe's name in an unfavorable light on a main page posting, no less. It should have been moderated. Joe is a positive contributer to solo, he shouldn't have to be subjected to that kind of "free speech."

I trust that joe won't be upset about such a petty insult.

*EDIT*

Personally I'm not happy reading Maurice E's post which he used a word deceived.

When Manchester Arena date announcement was made it was said that the only UK date in 2012, but Morrissey is entitled to change his mind.

Last edited:
Re:

I trust that joe won't be upset about such a petty insult.

*EDIT*

Personally I'm not happy reading Maurice E's post which he used a word deceived.

When Manchester Arena date announcement was made it was said that the only UK date in 2012, but Morrissy is entitled to change his mind.

Yeah but think about what the readers of the forum think when subjected to that mental imagery. It doesn't add to the discussion, the reason for Anonymous posting I am lead to believe, adding to discussion while not being identified. It's just simple trolling for a laugh. What Joe thinks of the post is not relevant, what is is the manner in which the thought, under the scrutiny of Anonymous moderation, contributes to the discussion. Anonymous posters are held to a higher standard because they refuse to log in and be accountable for their thoughts. The bar should be set higher for them in terms of tastefullness of which this post was not tasteful.

Re:

Yeah but think about what the readers of the forum think when subjected to that mental imagery. It doesn't add to the discussion, the reason for Anonymous posting I am lead to believe, adding to discussion while not being identified. It's just simple trolling for a laugh. What Joe thinks of the post is not relevant, what is is the manner in which the thought, under the scrutiny of Anonymous moderation, contributes to the discussion. Anonymous posters are held to a higher standard because they refuse to log in and be accountable for their thoughts. The bar should be set higher for them in terms of tastefullness of which this post was not tasteful.

Have you read site administrator's comment?
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...nregistered-posts?p=1986719704#post1986719704

You are too spoilt to have too much leniency in here.

Last edited:
Re:

They can't accept mistakes...FACT!

Re:

Have you read site administrator's comment?
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...nregistered-posts?p=1986719704#post1986719704

You are too spoilt to have too much leniency in here.

So if I said that it's possible that you will log off and lick David T's butthole later today, a direct response to your post, that would be acceptable? I don't see the logic in this post being acceptable. And calling me spoiled because my ideas are subversive is not a responsible "moderator" thought either.

There is something gravely wrong with this logic.

Back
Top Bottom