Morrissey Central "DIGITAL DANA" (April 18, 2024)

April 18, 2024

1000018919.jpg

Dana Gillespie's Spent The Day In Bed is available digitally tomorrow, 19 April.

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Morrissey, we have a promo sized image of the LP or a thumbnail, which one would you like?

I'm extremely worried about exceeding the 1gb webhosting package for Morrissey-central so lets go with the thumbnail

I like the cover tho'

The people selling physical copies in May knew there was no vinyl release in April, not sure why Central didn't. 🤷🙄
FWD.

Fitting. 'Spent The Day in Bed'—the Morrissey anthem as of late.

Jesus wept. I give up on coming to this site for news that the TWO full albums Morrissey has recorded (one four years ago) will ever be released. "Spent the Day in Bed"?? "Spent the Last Four Years in Bed" a more apt title. So much for the "new management" making an iota of difference in the train wreck that is Morrissey's career now. At least I have my memories of seeing him live in 91, 92,97,99,04,07,09,12,14,15,22. Well not so much after 2015 but I NEED TO CLING TO SOMETHING.

Youtube :

This has been a fun one.
Dana makin' moves with the music.
Moz excited and givin' assistance.
The Turkey Steppers connectin' with the rhythm.
It's been a plus for all involved.
🎶:speakerthree::dancers:
:thumb:

Jesus wept. I give up on coming to this site for news that the TWO full albums Morrissey has recorded (one four years ago) will ever be released. "Spent the Day in Bed"?? "Spent the Last Four Years in Bed" a more apt title. So much for the "new management" making an iota of difference in the train wreck that is Morrissey's career now. At least I have my memories of seeing him live in 91, 92,97,99,04,07,09,12,14,15,22. Well not so much after 2015 but I NEED TO CLING TO SOMETHING.
good to see you getting all your anger off your hairy chest.
good things come to those who wait.

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

This might well have come up before, but I thought that, as Alan Bennett was mentioned in the recent thread about Morrissey in Yorkshire, some might be interested to hear that Alan was asked if he'd like to appear as a visitor to Morrissey's sickbed in a video for his new album (diary entry 14th September 2017). I'm assuming this would have been for Spent the Day in Bed. (28:36)

This might well have come up before, but I thought that, as Alan Bennett was mentioned in the recent thread about Morrissey in Yorkshire, some might be interested to hear that Alan was asked if he'd like to appear as a visitor to Morrissey's sickbed in a video for his new album (diary entry 14th September 2017). I'm assuming this would have been for Spent the Day in Bed. (28:36)

God bless Alan Bennett forever and always. One of the greatest living masters. The video sounds great. They should’ve made it.

Back
Top Bottom