Difference between The Pigsty and Off-topic

I wish I had seen it- only because I helped us get to page 50.

TO be honest...

I really do not care if a thread or a post is moved or if a tag is deleted. I honestly shrug.

It is why, if you notice I stay out of many of the complaint threads.

Lindsay Lohan has been looking really bad lately. She needs to be hot again. Then I think we could all get along.

Me either. It's not my forum.

Exactly...

Some people do not see it that way though and take this place too seriously.

Exactly...

Some people do not see it that way though and take this place too seriously.

Yes. Getting upset over someone talking bad about you or posting personal information is completely understandable, but thread moving is nothing to worry about.

It is why I refuse to participate in any of the witch hunt threads.

says you

I'm a single Mom with three kids and a business to run.
What else would I possibly worry about?
;)

Wow, how do you keep from tearing your hair out? :eek:

I understand that people want to get on here and have fun, and don't like it when things are changed up. I'm not particularly fond of some thread moving, but when we focus on things like that, the forum gets to be an uglier and much less fun place.

(that's not directed at anybody, just an observation in general.)

I know Cassius, I was really just kidding.
You're right.....All things considered, thread moving is really nothing to get too bent out of shape about.

Girl you know I was not even talking to you. ;) :)

I know you weren't....but it is rather funny. Think about it, moving threads around. Why do people get upset so about it?

BETTER YET, why is it even DONE as often as it is. That may actually be the more relevant question.

I don't know. I'm tired and talking in circles.
I need to go to bed so that I'll be able to pull of a fresh Christian Bale tomorrow.

Lemme guess--they're by the user who told j funk to shut the f*** up the other day. Someone who gets a free pass from A Certain Moderator.

It's untrue.

You're caught on the spot by bored which is very unlucky.
bored gave you 10 day time out, not me.
You can always put the blame on me whatever you find unjustifiable which only shows your childishness and stupidity.

You did post an obscene image using spoiler which is in my view worse than trolling Robby outside of the pigsty.

HIM is entitled to express his opinion like everyone else, what's wrong with it?
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1073467#post1073467

j funk doesn't bother about it, why you have to be so patronising?

It's untrue.

You're caught on the spot by bored which is very unlucky.
bored gave you 10 day time out, not me.
You can always put the blame on me whatever you find unjustifiable which only shows your childishness and stupidity.

You did post an obscene image using spoiler which is in my view worse than trolling Robby outside of the pigsty.

HIM is entitled to express his opinion like everyone else, what's wrong with it?
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?p=1073467#post1073467

j funk doesn't bother about it, why you have to be so patronising?

it couldn't have been me he was referring to because: (1) i haven't (as far as i can recall) ever suggested that the person in question should, "shut the f*** up"; and (2) as nrith will probably be aware, i haven't added any tags to this thread (i very rarely do) and he's better at investigating people that post here than that. i doubt he'd make that kind of mistake.

(incidentally, what did the tag in question say? [i'm assuming it's been deleted].)

Tags
dull the tag in question unmoderated tags you can't say that on tv
Back
Top Bottom