Difference between The Pigsty and Off-topic

j funk

.co.uk
There are some incredibly dull threads in both ATM, it just seems that when one is created in The Pigsty, the originator feels justified in talking a whole heap of shit to stop it falling off the 1st page.

The playground of attention seekers IMO. f***ing loads of them on here. Are these people quiet geeks that come out of their shells in a text based environment?

Here here.

everyoen who posts in the pigsty , and off topci and general discussuion and all of em are all c***s. ex cept the one s that aren't.

that's my take o n the whole thing.

There are some incredibly dull threads in both ATM, it just seems that when one is created in The Pigsty, the originator feels justified in talking a whole heap of shit to stop it falling off the 1st page.

The playground of attention seekers IMO. f***ing loads of them on here. Are these people quiet geeks that come out of their shells in a text based environment?
you can come to the karaoke bar i work at and or any moz gig up here in nocal and ask me to my face whether you think i am some quiet geek that comes out of a shell in a text based environment anytime dude :cool:

Last edited:
you can come to the karaoke bar i work at and or any moz gig up here in nocal and ask me to my face whether you think i am some quiet geek that come out of a shell in a text based environment anytime dude :cool:

I take it all back robby, that's the best thing I have ever read.

Thanks, but I don't go to those sort of places.

I don't suspect everyone to be that way. In fact there are some blatant attention whores who I doubt could ever remain quiet for more than five minutes.

However I think we'll all agree there are some people that spout crap on here but wouldn't say boo to a goose in reality.

Explain the real difference here.

Yeah but you turn the screws the wrong way and sometimes do not know when to stop.

hey mods..."out of line tag" alert.

just sayin.

edit: i did not write the "unmoderated tags" tag just now. hahaha.

Easy. I can get a 10-day ban for calling Robby a douchebag in one of them, but not in the other.

I still don't get it, NRitH. "Douchebag" is practically an everyday word.
Seriously. What I did was much worse; I just wanted to see what would happen.....and again, what I called him in OT was nothing that hadn't been said before.

Things happen

I still don't get it, NRitH. "Douchebag" is practically an everyday word.
Seriously. What I did was much worse; I just wanted to see what would happen.....and again, what I called him in OT was nothing that hadn't been said before.

But I turned the screws the wrong way, it seems.

Oh, and nugz, I added "unmoderated tags". Not that it'll make a damn bit of difference.

Lemme guess--they're by the user who told j funk to shut the f*** up the other day. Someone who gets a free pass from A Certain Moderator.

i honestly dont remember who that is, but maybe.

i actually think whoever wrote that tag is the same person who wrote the other extremely inappropriate tags. i think its all the same person, and theyre looking for a reaction.

Tags
dull the tag in question unmoderated tags you can't say that on tv
Back
Top Bottom