Dear Morrissey,

W

W

Hi, I know you know me. I am the great, most fabulous fan, W. Your favorite fan-- elusive, mysterious, and fun! (sometimes)

Morrissey, let's talk one to one. There is this matter of you not coming to Boston.

See, I really was looking forward to seeing you. Something had my complete attention recently. A sad event, which I won't get into. And now I am going to miss you! I am so sad.

:~~~~~

*sniffles*

WAAAH!

tee-hee... nevermind, morrissey... i guess you are probably coming here after all... say hi to me when you are on stage in boston! that will make me feel special!

morrissey, youre neat!

Re: Viva Morrissey!

What an asshole you are. Didn't mumsy tell you to go to bed hours ago?

> What an asshole you are. Didn't mumsy tell you to go to bed hours ago?

dont be mean. im just having fun.

> dont be mean. im just having fun.
Yeah maybe you are, but come on.....

> Yeah maybe you are, but come on.....

come on what?

every forum board i go to, everyone is so sour. haters everywhere. i used to want to be famous when i was a little one. it obviously didnt happen, not like i tried very hard. but now im glad im not. im sure its good at 1st, but ppl are so freaking mean. they give accolades to out of reach strangers, and hatred towards the ppl near them. really. im glad to be a hermit. i find myself actually shying away from anything public at all. because with the kind of intolerance here, i just dont want to be around that at all. my god, i was joking. its late. im tired. but no. everyone has to be in a bad mood, like ppl like you. everyone has to be miserable. cant get a smile in edgewise. hitlers.

:pPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Back
Top Bottom