Buenos Aires - Geba (Mar. 4, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Will See You In Far Off Places / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Black Cloud / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Scandinavia / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by CrystalGeezer, anonymous persons

• Photos (21 total) posted in a Facebook gallery, link from Don Atti.
  • Morrissey en GEBA: pare de sufrir, photos by Tomás Correa Arce (15 total) - Rolling Stone Argentina. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • "Sabemos que las Malvinas son argentinas" - Cronica. Link posted by an anonymous person.
  • Cobertura: Morrissey en G.E.B.A (4 photos) - Vomb. Link posted by alabamy.
  • Morrissey estremeció a 20 mil fanáticos en GEBA, photos by Nicolás Stulberg (19 total) - infobae.com. Link posted by Don Atti.

515687.jpg

Last edited:
May I make a suggestion of a fine setlist for the Brazilian gigs?

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Alma Matters / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / All You Need Is Me / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / Black Cloud / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / Scandinavia / How Soon Is Now? // Still Ill / This Charming Man

I hope this prick stays in Argentina.
Everyone knows he can't sing and now he's proved he's thick prick. If he does come back to the uk, I really hope I meet the retarded twat.

Everyone knows he can't sing and now he's proved he's thick prick. If he does come back to the uk, I really hope I meet the retarded twat.

I hope he stays in Argentina too.

what a dick, dont pander to the brainless taletless idiot, let him stay in Argentina with his hate motto t shirts, Ive got one for him a t shirt with f*** OFF MORRISEY YOU MORON

what a dick, dont pander to the brainless taletless idiot, let him stay in Argentina with his hate motto t shirts, Ive got one for him a t shirt with f*** OFF MORRISEY YOU MORON

Me to:
Hate will and kate!!!
Malvinas is Argentina!!!
London belongs to bengali in platforms!!!

London belongs to bengali in platforms!!!

He looked a bit tired as a consequence of his recent shows, for sometime during the show his voice was f***ed up but he is morrissey a f***ing lengend and although it wasnt as 2004 live show it was still great. The atmosphere he creates while singing is amazing.
Love is truly in the air. I hope he doesnt take 8 years to come back again to Argentina.

Thanks for all Moz.

Back
Top Bottom