Tel Aviv - Bitan (July 4, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Our Frank / Girlfriend In A Coma / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Notre-Dame / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Knockabout World / I Wish You Lonely / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / The Night Pop Dropped / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / The Loop / Jack The Ripper // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of blueish1 via setlist.fm

Last edited:
To put a joke aside,
there is always something in most of his lyrics that is deeper and hidden.
I am trying to explain to myself, and I just refuse to acknowledge that he could wrote such direct lyrics in a moment like this... without any hidden meaning if you know what I mean...

But on the other hand, he was always controversial in his own way.
Just remember "Margaret on a guillotine", "Sorrow will come in the end" etc.
But is not 1988 or 1997 anymore...

I
Do they not sell them in the foyer when you go in? I had to elbow my way to the front of the que to get mine.
I don't know. I last saw him in Leeds in 2018 (I think it was 2018) and they weren't on sale then. Before that my only experience was them being sold in limited numbers before the end of the show but they weren't readily available beforehand so you had to queue through the gig. However I have seen them on display in more recent merch stand photos so guess you can just buy them beforehand, unsure as to how many copies there are available though.

Has anyone encountered Tinnitus after the show? That is ringing sounds in the ears.
I have it for over a month now :-(
Was not too close to the speakers.

Has anyone encountered Tinnitus after the show? That is ringing sounds in the ears.
I have it for over a month now :-(
Was not too close to the speakers.
Never, after hundreds of gigs and never wearing earplugs. You should definitely get yourself to the doctors a.s.a.p if you have ringing in your ears, as something is very wrong.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom