Brittany Murphy RIP

I take 2 pills, one for my (low) thyroid and one (diruetic) for blood pressure. I do have Xanax on hand... for when the whisky doesn't work. :p I do have a slight risk of diabetes thanks to my gestational diabetes :( I may look the picture of health, but I have all those silent killers. :rolleyes:

I can't believe the amount of pills she had, it's not good to mix a handful of anything. Surely, her docs would advise her of such.

I take 2 pills, one for my (low) thyroid and one (diruetic) for blood pressure. I do have Xanax on hand... for when the whisky doesn't work. :p I do have a slight risk of diabetes thanks to my gestational diabetes :( I may look the picture of health, but I have all those silent killers. :rolleyes:

I can't believe the amount of pills she had, it's not good to mix a handful of anything. Surely, her docs would advise her of such.

Yeah, but add an antibiotic for a temporary infection, an anti-depressant, and something for diabetes, and that's six. Add two for your husband, and you've got eight.

The antibiotics are temporary, you take them for a week or two and they're gone, so it's really seven scripts.

IIRC there were two different pain killers and two different calmatives. It's not unusual to do this... the idea for most people is you take EITHER one or the other, depending on the particular symptoms, or if one doesn't always work, or isn't advisable due to needing to be alert. E.g. one for daytime and one for nighttime.

I'm not saying drugs definitely weren't a contributor. I'm just saying jumping to conclusions is wrong. Isn't this an obvious truism? Does anyone think jumping to conclusions is a good idea? If I was to post that the Earth is round, I'm sure someone here would argue it's flat.

‘Redbox’ seeks to quickly remove ironic Brittany Murphy ‘Deadline’ movie posters. TMZ reports that the “Deadline” movie posters which give a very ironic display of the way Brittany Murphy died, are being recalled by the Redbox DVD rental company.

So now they think Thora Birch killed her? :confused:

Sky News, the Examiner and others are saying "The primary cause of death was pneumonia, with iron-deficiency anemia being a secondary factor, along with drug intoxication."

Also useful, they quote the mother as stating the specific heart condition was "mitral valve prolapse," where the heart's mitral valves don't close completely, allowing blood to leak backwards. "MVP makes one susceptible to bacterial infection."

The mother claimed that "She had a fear of dying. She would not take too much caffeine. She wouldn't even have a glass of champagne on New Year's." Hmm, we'll see about that. This is a stretch, but it's remotely possible the drugs weren't ongoing abuse or addiction, but were started to deal with pain or other symptoms from the pneumonia or something else.

Last edited:
Tags
2nd hand smoke dr quinn i blame china medicine woman wannabe docs winner is trubz
Back
Top Bottom