bitch!

Re: i got a 3 -- classic lipstick lesbian, and i'm not gay either

> all the guys i've kind of had "things" with (there aren't many)
> i don't speak to anymore, except for two. (and this is usually because i
> choose to fancy assholes.) one of them has become one of my best friends
> -- and the other, i still have vague hopes for. it's so perverse.
No, I don't believe its that. A lot of guys in High School and are assholes. Is the other guy you have hopes for your first real boyfriend?

> No, I don't believe its that. A lot of guys in High School and are
> assholes. Is the other guy you have hopes for your first real boyfriend?

yeah basically. we never called ourselves that exactly, but that's what we were, for all intents and purposes. first kiss for me, etc. he was A LOT older, i should add. i dunno. last night we had a fight where he REDUMPED me. i was like uh, didn't we already do this? and he said "yeah i want to be friends who talk only occasionally." so i said "how about you don't talk to me at all." and i left.

so i guess that's the end of that sad story.

and he said "yeah i
> want to be friends who talk only occasionally." so i said "how
> about you don't talk to me at all." and i left.

> so i guess that's the end of that sad story.
Good for you. It might be hard at first, but your better off without that "want to be friends" crap.

i suppose you're right. i really do like him and i would like to be friends, but what he said was bullshit. "i want to be friends who talk occasionally." what the hell? he gets to have all the control in the relationship and that bugs me. so if i can't have what i want, he can't have what he wants.

thanks for listening to my whinging! bud dude, seeing as he's the first and only guy i've kissed (and i'll be 20 in april), things just aren't looking up! just call me sister mindy.

> i suppose you're right. i really do like him and i would like to be
> friends, but what he said was bullshit. "i want to be friends who
> talk occasionally." what the hell? he gets to have all the control in
> the relationship and that bugs me. so if i can't have what i want, he
> can't have what he wants.

> thanks for listening to my whinging! bud dude, seeing as he's the first
> and only guy i've kissed (and i'll be 20 in april), things just aren't
> looking up! just call me sister mindy.
What would you hope to get out of a "friendship" like that, someone with all the control, and playing on your emotions? It sounds like to me things are looking up by telling that guy to leave you alone,even though it may not seem like it now.

Re: Shut up HO! Caleb is probably a 10 lesbian

Weren't you the one on the other board who complained Caleb fans imply Brian is gay because he likes Morrissey, when 1. that never happened 2. come up with a headline like this(even though Im not sure if your talking about ME or myself.) In fact a couple of Caleb fans said Brian has great taste in music for liking Morrissey, Echo and the Bunnymen, and the Cure.
But why should I be surprised when a Caleb fan met Brian at PP and posted later "Brian is a nice bloke" and a certain Rafe fan thought that was an insult.

please don't hate me, but i have never seen a single episode of a soap opera -- just commercials.

> please don't hate me, but i have never seen a single episode of a soap
> opera -- just commercials.
Your smart. PC is a bad habit I should get out of. That and Joe Millionaire.

i wish i could watch JM. when i was home for xmas, i saw all the commercials and thought it'd be just too funny to see shallow gold diggers get their comeuppance on television. now when i listen to my fave morning radio show (kevin & bean on kroq) and they talk about the show, i feel cheated.

> i wish i could watch JM. when i was home for xmas, i saw all the
> commercials and thought it'd be just too funny to see shallow gold diggers
> get their comeuppance on television. now when i listen to my fave morning
> radio show (kevin & bean on kroq) and they talk about the show, i feel
> cheated.
Don't feel cheated. Trust me.
Did they say anything about the festish movies?

yeah. big surprise that the girl who made the fetish movies is the one that took him into the forest for some, uh, afternoon delight. at www,thesmokinggun.com, they had some stills from the movies -- very creepy. it's just a bunch of fully clothed people tying each other up and tickling each other and stuff. wackos!

> yeah. big surprise that the girl who made the fetish movies is the one
> that took him into the forest for some, uh, afternoon delight. at
> www,thesmokinggun.com, they had some stills from the movies -- very
> creepy. it's just a bunch of fully clothed people tying each other up and
> tickling each other and stuff. wackos!
Oh I know. Smokinggun is where I saw the pics as well. What about her dressed up in the cheerleader outfit all tied up. I can't believe people actually get off on that.

it's just like that show within a show on daria: "sick, sad world." it really is. what's really wrong is that there are far worse fetishes out there. people are weird.

Back
Top Bottom