bitch!

M

mozzerian

pic95163.jpg

WHY?

why should i care?

are you opening an all you can eat chinese buffet?

mmm,

deep fried crispy bitch.

Oh Good Lord, Must We Be Tortured With Every Photo On Ian's C:drive?

I thought our prayers were answered when he left.

pic95172.jpg

you didn't have to click on it, but you were compelled, mwahhaha! who's the daddy?

Re: I just clicked on it because I thought it was about me

the 'rate your gayness' subthread

> I thought our prayers were answered when he left.

LEVEL 2 -- VERY STRAIGHT ACTING
Hardly anyone would be able to pick you as a homo boy. All your actions are carefully crafted in a way that they never appear to be considered too fem. Only a fellow level 2 -- buddy might suspect you with the proper gaydar and it's just the way you like it.

picprincess+butch309.gif

Mozzerian, I didn't expect your mother to be so cute! Still, you were the runt of her litter!

Re: the 'rate your gayness' subthread

> LEVEL 2 -- VERY STRAIGHT ACTING
> Hardly anyone would be able to pick you as a homo boy. All your actions
> are carefully crafted in a way that they never appear to be considered too
> fem. Only a fellow level 2 -- buddy might suspect you with the proper
> gaydar and it's just the way you like it.

Congrats, Dude, if you want to get together, let me know. How 'bout your dog? Mines a 3:

Still rough around the edges, this is the perfect straight acting guy's mate. Whether at the lumber shop, hunting, fishing or begging for table scraps, your dog will stand his ground and stand by his man. Car manufacturers are meeting today to discuss naming a new line of heavy trucks after your dog. Dogs that fit into this category are Dobermans, German Shepherd's and Huskies.

pic95237.jpg

I got a 7!

LEVEL 7 -- VERY FEMININE

It's kinda assumed 'Oh, yeah he's gay'. Your consistent behavior leads anyone you come in contact with to think that you're more than likely a fun loving homo boy. You're the life of the party and your hands are moving and talking as much as your mouth. You clothes are so perfect that sometimes they look fake.

pic95268.gif

i got a 3 -- classic lipstick lesbian, and i'm not gay either

i think it just means that even though we're not gay, we're still secure enough in our straightness not to worry if we do some sort of gay things.

for instance, i don't shave my pits. just kidding.

Re: i got a 3 -- classic lipstick lesbian, and i'm not gay either

> i think it just means that even though we're not gay, we're still secure
> enough in our straightness not to worry if we do some sort of gay things.

> for instance, i don't shave my pits. just kidding.
How did you answer the questions like are you still friends with your girlfriend?

i answered it how i would answer the same question about a boyfriend. like, if you were to say that you try to stay friends, that's more of a girly thing to do than to never talk to them again.

I got a 1 very femme and had to answer the best I could

> How did you answer the questions like are you still friends with your
> girlfriend?
Like Who is your role model? Where was Barbara Olson, Katie Brown, or even Greta Van Sustren and the rest I just replaced girlfriend with boyfriend. Another answer was get a manicure once a month. I go every week. At least they had Pilates for one answer.

> i answered it how i would answer the same question about a boyfriend.
> like, if you were to say that you try to stay friends, that's more of a
> girly thing to do than to never talk to them again.
OH that question I did put down never talk to them again. I used to try to be friends but sometimes it gives guys the wrong signal. If your dating someone new the new guy doesn't want the old boyfriend calling you.

all the guys i've kind of had "things" with (there aren't many) i don't speak to anymore, except for two. (and this is usually because i choose to fancy assholes.) one of them has become one of my best friends -- and the other, i still have vague hopes for. it's so perverse.

www.straightacting.com

Under quizzes. This guy is hot.

pic95449.jpg

Re: www.straightacting.com

> Under quizzes. This guy is hot.

OH
MY
GOD!

*wipes away drool* HELLO! Nice undies I must say. My my.

Back
Top Bottom