Bad Grammar

The 'bad grammar' is part of the dualism between the 'real Morrissey' and the point of views of the characters in his songs.
This is a writing skill that Moz knows very well: sometimes to articulate other people's views and feelings, he must do a sort of 'grammatical regression' and reach a 'lower level', and since his early fixation with proletarian characters and their worlds, this skill has been very handy for him.
Trying to understand Morrissey without considering his use of 'the point of view', it's impossible.
And please, always remember that most of the time: 'I' is 'another'.

I have lived in the UK and most would never dream of uttering such things.
The only people who speak like that are Chavs and low life...

Kumo

Teenage dad anyone?

You may have lived here but who did you interact with?

oh and by the way your last sentence made no sense at all. Did you mean chavs and low lifes?

My grammar can beat up your grammar.

drunkenwomenfightingpr2.jpg

We Hates Bad Grammar

Sorry to derail the thread about cats...and I'm not trying to feed the troll, but I couldn't resist pointing out Mozzer's teasing about his deliberate use of "bad grammar" -- see the run-off etching of the vinyl for "William": WE HATES BAD GRAMMAR

Tsk, tsk, someone hasn't been minding subject-verb agreement!

http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/disc/smiths-d07wiwrn.htm

I also giggle at the bad grammar in "Ambitious Outsiders".

Re: We Hates Bad Grammar

Your sense of humor gets gradually worser.

And I can't answer.

So let me get this straight

Most of this is coming from people who:

1. Are not English

2. Seem to have little understanDing of song writing

Last edited:
So let me get this straight

Most of this is coming from people who:

1. Are not English

2. Seem to have little understaning of song writing

Hadn't thought of it that way, but you're absolutely right.

well gosh. never had a problem with poor ol Kumo over here... but ya can't help but hope for the next Morrissey album to be littered with with terrible grammar when he acts like this - can you?

Quinncy has a very strange fur...and tibb is creepy

Quincy is a Begal most of them are spotted like a leopard but once in a rare while they come out with that marble pattern.

Tibo is a Persian, he was a rescue... here is another photo of him, he is my fav. most loving cat on earth!

tibo33.jpg

Kumo

Quincy is a Begal most of them are spotted like a leopard but once in a rare while they come out with that marble pattern.

Tibo is a Persian, he was a rescue... here is another photo of him, he is my fav. most loving cat on earth!

tibo33.jpg

Kumo

i like Quincy

Here are some more shots of Quincy...

qaction1.jpg

qaction2.jpg

qaction4.jpg

qaction5.jpg

He is kinda like living with the Tasmanian Devil from the Warner Bros. cartoons...

Kumo

These are the best photos ever seen on Morrissey solo.

Back
Top Bottom