Accents

Really???
:eek:

And I agree with you, Bale is the best one by far. Clooney is the worst, in my opinion.

THE JOKER IS BEING PLAYED BY
HEATH LEDGER

Really???

And I agree with you, Bale is the best one by far. Clooney is the worst, in my opinion.

*claps hands* About the Clooney thing, i forgot he did play Batman, so very forgettable....LOL

It took me a long time to like Keaton, since I grew up on Adam West...I think he played a good Bruce Wayne..cause he plays disturbed people so well, but I still have trouble seeing him in the cape...I like Kilmer, but he was no Batman..Clooney was a joke...Christian Bale is very good..I think he's the best....and he's not a big star so he was perfect for the choice...

And Hold on to your hats if you haven't heard this one...cause the jokes are going to start coming when the next movie comes out....

THE JOKER IS BACK

AND HE'S A GAY COWBOY

THE JOKER IS BEING PLAYED BY
HEATH LEDGER

Not sure how i feel about that.. I loved Jack, he's the best, PERIOD:D

I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you maybe type a little more clearly next time? :p

The Joker is being played by Heath Ledger

And now the camp divides in those laughing and those gushing....oooohhh Heath Ledger

Jack Nicohlson is awesome, and still sexy for his age!

The only thing that bugged me about Nicholson's joker was he didn't laugh or crack a smile...he got the psychotic part dead on though

And now the camp divides in those laughing and those gushing....oooohhh Heath Ledger

He's ok, but he's no Jacky boy and he's certainly no Sean Connery...*swoon*

Moonraker was a good film it was nice to see Jaws hooked up:D

I thought Moonraker was cool when I watched it as a kid. In fact I thought all James Bond films were cool, but Moonraker was ubercool.

I had a "a bit of a rethink" about Moonraker when I watched it again a few years ago. Golly, were they on acid when they wrote that?

As for James Bonds - I'd say most people regard the best James Bond as they one they grew up with. I remember being quite horrified when I found out Roger Moore wasn't the original James Bond.

The only thing that bugged me about Nicholson's joker was he didn't laugh or crack a smile...he got the psychotic part dead on though

I'm sure he laughed...in the Museum....Am i wrong? He laughed when he saw his face after the acid thing.....Didn't he?

Heath is cute, but certainly not gush-worthy. I kind of think he looks a wee bit like a monkey. :eek:

Jack is always good at playing a crazy man. He's a cool dude. :cool:

I thought Moonraker was cool when I watched it as a kid. In fact I thought all James Bond films were cool, but Moonraker was ubercool.

I had a "a bit of a rethink" about Moonraker when I watched it again a few years ago. Golly, were they on acid when they wrote that?

As for James Bonds - I'd say most people regard the best James Bond as they one they grew up with. I remember being quite horrified when I found out Roger Moore wasn't the original James Bond.

Jaws did it for me in Moonraker....not Bond.:p

Me too, at least you aren't 17. :p

I see what you mean there..:D

Moonraker was actually one of the first (maybe 2nd?) James Bond books written...They knew they couldn't do it in the 60's..and then after The Spy Who Loved Me...Star Wars came out and they thought....Why Not?

Bad Idea...

When I was 17 I had a thing for older women.....Then I found out The Go-Go's were either all married or were gay

When I was 17 I had a thing for older women.....Then I found out The Go-Go's were either all married or were gay

Who or what are the go-go's?:o

I'm sure he laughed...in the Museum....Am i wrong? He laughed when he saw his face after the acid thing.....Didn't he?

I've just liked Mark Hamill's performance in The Animated Series...

Who or what are the go-go's?:o

Trying Googling 1981???

I caught their reunion tour...I had a thing for following around older female Rock Stars before the turn of the Century...

Ditto:Berlin, Missing Persons, and The Bangles

It took me a long time to like Keaton, since I grew up on Adam West...I think he played a good Bruce Wayne..cause he plays disturbed people so well, but I still have trouble seeing him in the cape...I like Kilmer, but he was no Batman..Clooney was a joke...Christian Bale is very good..I think he's the best....and he's not a big star so he was perfect for the choice...

And Hold on to your hats if you haven't heard this one...cause the jokes are going to start coming when the next movie comes out....

THE JOKER IS BACK

AND HE'S A GAY COWBOY

dent.jpg

heath as the joker
jokerrevealed.jpg

jokercards.jpg

I've just liked Mark Hamill's performance in The Animated Series...

I loved that series, so does my boy.:) Batman has a cracking jawline:D

Trying Googling 1981???

I caught their reunion tour...I had a thing for following around older female Rock Stars before the turn of the Century...

Ditto:Berlin, Missing Persons, and The Bangles

I will.

Back
Top Bottom