About your "Favourite Track On You Are The Quarry"

D

Dandruff

Don't feel bad to say you don't like this album. You are NOT being negative....

I choose First Of The Gang... simply because it's OK. Nothing special. But OK, nothing special is all we ever get from Morrissey. Every album since Your Arsenal has had too many gaping holes in it and an incredible lack of imagination. There are maybe two quite good songs on this album (First of The Gang & Irish Blood) but no more than that. Don't listen to other posters on here who think you're being negative if you think the album's crap. The truth remains: it's a crap album. You just expect more from Morrissey than some other people. I just remember how great and revolutionary he once was. If You Are The Quarry was his first album NO-ONE WOULD LISTEN TO IT: FACT! Luckily, his first four albums ever were masterpieces, he even managed a couple of early great solo albums too, but he's set in his very dull ways now. I think most people would agree that this album marked Morrissey's last chance at being a legend. Oh well. He screwed that up, didn't he?

By the way, I should point out that It's Hard To Walk Tall and Never Played Symphonies are far superior to anything on the album. Why does he do this? Idiot.

MAybe so that you buy the albunm (CD) and the single. More coin for the man to buy yogurt with. (all in good fun)

Back
Top Bottom