A Smiths Classic for Upcoming Tour?

Miserable lie/ Reel around the Fountain sound really good.

I would add..
odd ones;

What she said/These things Take time/Why don't you find out for yourself

Miserable lie/ Reel around the Fountain sound really good.

I would add..
odd ones;

What she said/These things Take time/Why don't you find out for yourself

Oh, you've done it now! Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself...........I would go home very happy if that was played.

Peter

The Boy With the Thorn In His Side and/or Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now and Hand That Rocks the Cradle

Is this a rumour or all our own vain hopes? If the latter...

I Know It's Over or The Boy With A Thorn...would be warmly received.

Reel around the fountain or Stretch out and Wait are both wonderful prospects and highly unlikely

Most of songs we'll list are highly unlikely. I think it depends on how able the band are at replicating Marr's original sound with something at the very least, respectable.

Most of songs we'll list are highly unlikely. I think it depends on how able the band are at replicating Marr's original sound with something at the very least, respectable.

I think they have already proved that they are very capable.
See HSIN?

I believe it only depends on what Morrissey feels like singing.

Im currently obsessing over back to the old house, so i'd vote for that.

JIM

Isn't that the idea of this thread, kind of.

:D

The Boy With the Thorn In His Side and/or Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now and Hand That Rocks the Cradle
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now is very unlikely, he blames it for the image of himself as a 'miserable' person. "I used the word 'miserable' too many times".

I Know It's Over.

But I would love to hear Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me, Still Ill or Stop Me If You Think..., he didn't play any of them when I saw him at Exit festival this July. :( And There Is A Light That Never Goes Out. Damn, why did he drop all these songs?

Reel around the Fountain
The Boy with the thorn in his side
The Queen is Dead

AAAAAH!!! What bliss that would be!

Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now is very unlikely, he blames it for the image of himself as a 'miserable' person. "I used the word 'miserable' too many times".
Yeah, that's why I don't think he would play This Charming Man either. I just see his disgust, when he watched the "stars in their eyes" on Jonathan Ross and said, that he hasn't been like that for 20 years.

I know it's over

I would die

Also so so so badly want to see him do What She Said live. And The Hand That Rocks The Cradle, but I think my enthusiasm for that song is something of a minority pursuit. I'd stand there and blub if he did Back To The Old House, too.

And off-topic, but You're The One For Me, Fatty. Would make me the happiest girl alive :D

Yeah, that's why I don't think he would play This Charming Man either. I just see his disgust, when he watched the "stars in their eyes" on Jonathan Ross and said, that he hasn't been like that for 20 years.

I didn't see that, what was it? What is "Stars in their Eyes"? I'm not from UK so I don't know.

It would be a bit weird to hear him singing 'will nature make a man of me yet?' now.

I didn't see Stars In Their Eyes (shudders) or this episode of Jonathan Woss, but was this when Harry Hill covered him? I'm sure it was absolutely hideous, but Harry Hill's genuinely a massive Moz fan (and I think he's super-funny)

Back
Top Bottom