Support for the Arena tour

Bluebirds

Surely Kristeen Young won't be the only act?

I'm thinking the last time he did this Christmasarena thing he had PJ Harvey as support at cetain dates. Who else supported apart from James Maker at the other dates? Was it Damien Demspey?

And do you think there'll be an established(ish) act named as support?
(One gets the feeling that PJ was put on the bill to boost flagging ticket sales...well in my case it convinced me, coupled with a few light ales at the boozer! And I can't see any of these dates selling out apart from GMex)

Some of the other bands playing arenas pre-Xmas such as Kasabian have recognisable support and even the Charlatans have got the Longcut. And they're playing smaller venues.

So come on Moz give us a good support act. The Fall would be good!!!!

Agree
Manchester would be great idf the support came from Johnny Marr and The Healers and also Vinny Peculiar.

The Goat

haha in my opinion moz very rarely chooses good support bands! the only exception being "marion".... who have re-formed by the way!

I'm thinking the last time he did this Christmasarena thing he had PJ Harvey as support at cetain dates. Who else supported apart from James Maker at the other dates? Was it Damien Demspey?

it was james maker and remma at earls court

Back
Top Bottom