7" singles re-release

can anyone confirm that the individually released singles are different from the ones inside the box? different as far as the sleeves being of different card stock or "picture bag".
i picked up the HIG and Charming man singles last night, but don't have the box. yet.

need some deets on US release for these singles. I kinda want to buy them but, as someone mentioned earlier...the notion that its the "original" will wear thin....For heaven sakes, what am I to do....???

Could anyone play their "Boy With The Thorn..." 7" and tell me if it's the album version or the single version? I can't play my vinyl anymore (my table died a few years ago), and the version of the song in the free downloads you get with the box is the album one. I would have expected the single to feature the single version.

Stephane

"Headmaster Ritual" 7" released in US for Independent Record Store Day?

I happened to spot this (scroll down) while browsing the list of new releases timed to coincide with IRSD on April 18th. Is this an exclusive US release, or the EU version?

EDIT: Huh.

*Bump* Seems like it was released in the UK too as a 'stand alone' and may be interesting for anyone who hasn't already bought the box set.

Back
Top Bottom