7 Questions for Lets Go Devils and Celtic

• Thread starter Bruce Springsteen
  • Start date
B

Bruce Springsteen

A few days ago you invited Patrick McCann into your home,
1. Yesterday we learned Americans, and you in particular, represent everything Mr. McCann despises of Americans: female, socially liberal, probably made some Smiths Fans life a living hell in High School, and materialistic. Do you now rescind your offer?
2. Would you support a Constitutional Amendment allowing American Citizens not born in the United States to become President?
3. What have you done to stop the 3000 bears to be slaughtered in your home state of New Jersey?
4. After Mr. McCann’s tirade of his hatred of Americans, do you now feel exonerated in your support of Mr. Improper?
5. Cubs or Marlins?
6. Bruce Willis has mentioned he would like to run for the US Senate. Would you support him or a conventional candidate like LoBiondo?
7. Do you think Andy Rourke needs a visit from the Fab 5?

Re: *cough!!* *splutter!!* *gasp!!*

Wasn't 'Born In The USA' anti-American, Brucie?

Anyway, welcome to moz-solo, Mr. Springsteen. Always nice to see new people here for the very first time ever.

My north american readers are well aware of my affection for them. I've stated it often enough.
I think you're getting an observation of our differences (gained from personal experience) mixed up with hatred.
But never mind, you were never the sharpest tool in the box.

PS.. Fancy meeting up when I next hit Joyzee?

Mine's a guinness.

Cheers Brucie.

pps... Loved nebraska. The state, that is. Not your album.

> A few days ago you invited Patrick McCann into your home,
> 1. Yesterday we learned Americans, and you in particular, represent
> everything Mr. McCann despises of Americans: female, socially liberal,
> probably made some Smiths Fans life a living hell in High School, and
> materialistic. Do you now rescind your offer?
> 2. Would you support a Constitutional Amendment allowing American Citizens
> not born in the United States to become President?
> 3. What have you done to stop the 3000 bears to be slaughtered in your
> home state of New Jersey?
> 4. After Mr. McCann’s tirade of his hatred of Americans, do you now feel
> exonerated in your support of Mr. Improper?
> 5. Cubs or Marlins?
> 6. Bruce Willis has mentioned he would like to run for the US Senate.
> Would you support him or a conventional candidate like LoBiondo?
> 7. Do you think Andy Rourke needs a visit from the Fab 5?

PS.. Fancy meeting up when I next hit Joyzee?
Does that mean your coming soon?

> PS.. Fancy meeting up when I next hit Joyzee?
> Does that mean your coming soon?

It doesn't I'm afraid, lgdac. Don't know when I'll next be over now.
There's an entire community of nova scotian females who have been in mourning since they heard the news. And who can blame them?

Oh where did all the time go??
It's now looking like next year.
But don't worry - you're more than welcome to buy me a guinness when I get there.

Ok , having an early one tonight. Pub for one or two, then a chinky.

See ye later.

> It doesn't I'm afraid, lgdac. Don't know when I'll next be over now.
> There's an entire community of nova scotian females who have been in
> mourning since they heard the news. And who can blame them?
And in NJ. IT never fails, I go to Hoboken and someone always asks me when are you coming back. Of course I have to offer them my shoulder to cry on when I tell them the bad news. You really do like those Winona types don't you?

> Oh where did all the time go??
> It's now looking like next year.
> But don't worry - you're more than welcome to buy me a guinness when I get
> there.

> Ok , having an early one tonight. Pub for one or two, then a chinky.

> See ye later.
Buy me a German beer from the Austrian restaurant SOMETIME SOON and you've got a deal.

> And in NJ. IT never fails, I go to Hoboken and someone always asks me when
> are you coming back. Of course I have to offer them my shoulder to cry on
> when I tell them the bad news. You really do like those Winona types don't
> you?

Aye, but not half as much as they like me. But my modesty prevents me from telling you that.

> Buy me a German beer from the Austrian restaurant SOMETIME SOON and you've
> got a deal.

I don't need any notice to go to the Austrian restaurant. It's a 5 minute walk from my hoose. And that dark german beer. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I can never remember the name of it. I just ask for 'the dark beer please'.
And hey presto! it just appears in front of me. Like magic. Isn't money wonderful?

> Aye, but not half as much as they like me. But my modesty prevents me from
> telling you that.
I know, one of your Nomiettes ruined my suede jacket with her tears.
> I don't need any notice to go to the Austrian restaurant. It's a 5 minute
> walk from my hoose. And that dark german beer. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. I can never
> remember the name of it. I just ask for 'the dark beer please'.
> And hey presto! it just appears in front of me. Like magic. Isn't money
> wonderful?
Yum, I'm getting thirsty already. I can just taste the lager. I call you when we land will to give you enough time to meet us. Will your Nomi be joining us because I want to ask her about that Grapefruit body scrub she recommends in Marie Clarie at $32/oz.

> I know, one of your Nomiettes ruined my suede jacket with her tears.
> Yum, I'm getting thirsty already. I can just taste the lager. I call you
> when we land will to give you enough time to meet us. Will your Nomi be
> joining us because I want to ask her about that Grapefruit body scrub she
> recommends in Marie Clarie at $32/oz.

Ok, nae problem.

Well, I told my Noni that Grapefruit stuff was just okay when she gave me a massage with it. She asked me to give her a rub-over with it, but I couldn't be arsed. I just went for a beer instead.
She must have exaggerated to Marie Clarie because she's never even tried it.

Anyway, no, she won't be joining us. She's not allowed out. Of the kitchen.

Ooops....hang on......
..... she's just shouted through from the kitchen (I allow her to speak on Fridays) that she's only ever truly loved one man.
And she's making him dinner right now.

> Ok, nae problem.

> Well, I told my Noni that Grapefruit stuff was just okay when she gave me
> a massage with it. She asked me to give her a rub-over with it, but I
> couldn't be arsed. I just went for a beer instead.
> She must have exaggerated to Marie Clarie because she's never even tried
> it.
You need to disconnect your phone when you are out. She told MC you spread it on her to exfoliate her skin and she spreads it on you and you take a shower together to wash it all off.
> Anyway, no, she won't be joining us. She's not allowed out. Of the
> kitchen.
OOHHH more beer for me! You can carry my ass back to my hotel room and we will be even.

> Ooops....hang on......
> ..... she's just shouted through from the kitchen (I allow her to speak on
> Fridays) that she's only ever truly loved one man.
> And she's making him dinner right now.
The day she dumped Johnny for you was her lucky day!

*cough!!* *splutter!!* *gasp!!*- Wise words to Yankee Fan's in the House.

Could Don Zimmer be next?

By MARK PRATT
..c The Associated Press

BOSTON (AP) - Two Yankees will be charged with assaulting a Fenway Park worker who was cheering for the Red Sox in the New York bullpen during the AL championship series Saturday night, police said.

Police spokesman Michael McCarthy did not release the names of the players, but Red Sox spokesman Charles Steinberg said Jeff Nelson and Karim Garcia were the players involved.

``The Red Sox are terribly concerned and distressed about the attack on our employee tonight,'' Steinberg said.

The Yankees denied the players were to blame in the fight with Paul Williams, a member of the ballpark's grounds crew.

``A security incident like this would never be tolerated at Yankee Stadium,'' president Randy Levine told The Associated Press. ``Unfortunately, there was an atmosphere of lawlessness that was allowed to be perpetrated all day long. The events of the entire day were disgraceful and shameful, and if it happened at our ballpark, we would apologize, and that's what the Red Sox should do here.''

With tempers already high following a bench-clearing melee earlier in the game, Nelson took exception to Williams cheering for the Red Sox while in the New York bullpen, and he told Williams so.

``He was standing in our bullpen waving the rally flag,'' Nelson said, following New York's 4-3 win over the Sox in Game 3 of the AL championship series. ``I told him, 'If you're rooting for the Red Sox, why don't you go in their bullpen.' He jumped in my face and tried to take a swing at me.''

Williams acknowledged pumping his fist twice while holding a white towel after the Red Sox turned a double play in the ninth inning, Steinberg said.

``If that was in poor taste, or poor judgment, it certainly didn't warrant a beating,'' Steinberg said.

Williams had cleat marks on his back and his arm, and he may have been kicked in the mouth, Steinberg said. He was recuperating at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, the Red Sox spokesman said.

The Red Sox also said that two police officers in the bullpen backed Williams' story. McCarthy said police considered Williams the victim in the fight.

A fair and balanced view of the events of Oct 11th.

> Could Don Zimmer be next?

> By MARK PRATT
> ..c The Associated Press

> BOSTON (AP) - Two Yankees will be charged with assaulting a Fenway Park
> worker who was cheering for the Red Sox in the New York bullpen during the
> AL championship series Saturday night, police said.

The Boston DA's office has denied they have already been charged. If Garcia hit the groundskeeper he should be charged because he jumped the fence. Nelson was the victim because he was hit in the face with the rally towel and he told groundskeeper to take it to the Sox's bullpen and the groundskeeper tried to hit him. If I were the DA I would charge Pedro with the attempted murder of Don Zimmer. I would charge Manny for inciting a riot. It might be acceptable to post innaccurate stories on the 10 club but not here.
Thank you!