Young Moz

Dupree

Tharr she blows!
Hello everyone

I've had a rather lazy and uneventful day and so to keep me amused I decided to clean up an old picture of Moz (I say clean up, it's still not satisfactory. I'm sure that there are lots of you that could have done a better job). I thought I'd share it with you, just in case you could find a use for it.

youngmozcopy.jpg
youngmoz.jpg

The one on the right is the original.

Does anyone else have any fun/interesting pictures of Moz they've tinkered with? I'd be interested in seeing them!

Last edited:
my goodness! the look in his eyes, how could anyone possibly look so sad!

That's what I was thinking - is it a passport picture? It has a curtain behind it. It's just such an odd pic.

Did the young Moz spend his Saturdays down the passport booth taking pouty pictures?

Thanks for posting that, Girlfriend, that's completely new to me. It's only the second picture of his long-haired punk days I've seen.

Dupree said:
Did the young Moz spend his Saturdays down the passport booth taking pouty pictures?

how stupid it may seem: looks like he did!
funny though, like practising in 'miserability' (i'm inventing new words here!)

Dupree said:

So did almost every other teenager of his generation in the days before digital cameras. I should think thousands upon thousands of British thirty somethings and forty somethings have photo booth pictures like that hidden away at home. I know I have, along with other ones such as the ones where you crammed about seven friends in there with you and the ones where you're pictured with some spotty oik you were once in love with.

Yes, in 1980, I got to college at 16 to find out it was actually totally uncool not to sulk on your Students Union card photo. What a spaz! :eek:

Come on, someone else post theirs! Show me I wasn't alone! Please!

I feel like I'm missing out now! I think I might give it a whirl this weekend.

My old college card did have a picture of me scowling but it was unintentional. I'd got a bit miffed with my hair.

Dupree said:
My old college card did have a picture of me scowling but it was unintentional. I'd got a bit miffed with my hair.

:D

I do believe that you've found the truth lurking behind 83% of all dour Morrissey pics. He was just miffed with his hair.

Back
Top Bottom