Morrissey Central "YOU KNOW I CANNOT LAST" (December 19, 2023)

Morrissey live 2023, photographs by Ryan Lowry

image.jpeg

0-10.jpeg

0-12.jpeg

0-1.jpeg

0-13.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll perhaps be able to see him next year, if all goes well... I just hope he comes to Paris again, doesn't retire just yet, and doesn't ever cancel on the city of lights... pretty please Moz :pray:

he has hinted at retirement for well over a decade,wont happen till both these albums are out.
he is heading to 65 which is still young these days,the end is a good bit off yet.
He hinted at it when V&I came out.

More likely a statement on cancelled shows 🤣😮

No reference to the shows he cancelled without explanation...
No apology to the fans who were put out...
No acknowledgment of his latest tour ending on a very sour note...

What a lousy human being.
I am still absolutely sad and disappointed that we have received no apology, it really hurts. I have been desperate to see him since last time I saw him in 1991. Been a loyal and supportive fan for 35 years. Morrissey really is the only thing that brings me joy in my sad little life. I felt like dying when I heard the news of the canceled NZ show. I had brilliant seats and only 5 minute walk to venue. The venue is one of my favorite places in the city, it would have been an absolute perfect occasion! I was even going to try for an autograph or photo out back before he arrived for soundcheck. All my hope is gone. Come armageddon come.

I am still absolutely sad and disappointed that we have received no apology, it really hurts. I have been desperate to see him since last time I saw him in 1991. Been a loyal and supportive fan for 35 years. Morrissey really is the only thing that brings me joy in my sad little life. I felt like dying when I heard the news of the canceled NZ show. I had brilliant seats and only 5 minute walk to venue. The venue is one of my favorite places in the city, it would have been an absolute perfect occasion! I was even going to try for an autograph or photo out back before he arrived for soundcheck. All my hope is gone. Come armageddon come.
I'm sorry, this is why it makes me so mad that he does this. I don't how he has the heart to do this. Most other performers are broken up over having to cancel on their fans.

Thank you ! From what I know, cancelled shows do give refunds, don't they ?
Paris is my city, so I wouldn't be paying travel costs :)
Of course they give refunds! So yeah, if you live there already, there'd be no reason (except on principle) not to buy a ticket! I'll cross my fingers for you!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom