Will Morrissey's new UK dates sell out?

Will Morrissey's new UK dates sell out?

• Actually, I think some concerts may be cancelled due to low ticket sales.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Belligerent Ghoul

Hall of Famer
Harvey2.jpg

Dont know, same can be asked of the large venues in Germany too.
The one good thing is that the touts will have a miserable Xmas as there are enough tickets to go around for everyone interested.

Of course, the tickets could all be snapped up by all the American fans coming over to get a rare glimpse of our Hero!!

The Goat

i can see the 2 manchester shows and the wembley show selling out but i think the other venues will have lower ticket sales. not that it's an enitrely bad thing - i'll have an easier time getting tickets than i did for the april/may tour and won't have to resort to paying extortonant eBay tout prices.

Will the Ticketline Box Office be selling these tickets, are they ever listed as options for tickets or is it just internet and phone sales this time? I was going to go into Manchester and queue up from stupid o' clock to get the G Mex tickets I need but I am wondering if they will be selling them there at all or will I need to multi-task with my phone and computer again! Any suggestions appreciated!!

I don't think they'll sell out but I think everyone will get tickets who wants them and the sales will be respectable. So everyone will be happy :)

In Glasgow, the SECC was near enough full back in 2004, but there were some seats still empty. I think it may be a sell-out this time, if not then very close to one!

Also, I reckon both Manchester gigs will sell out.

i agree with you on the manc gigs, dunno bout the rest tho

The SECC, if I remeber correctly, holds 8,000. He is only doing one gig in Scotland, so I reckon all of his Scottish fans, plus those who follow him everywhere, will be wanting tickets for this - meaning it will be very close to a sell-out.

I, for one, cannot wait.

The SECC, if I remeber correctly, holds 8,000. He is only doing one gig in Scotland, so I reckon all of his Scottish fans, plus those who follow him everywhere, will be wanting tickets for this - meaning it will be very close to a sell-out.

I, for one, cannot wait.

I hope you're right about it being close to a sell-out.

I'll be at work when the tickets go on sale and I won’t have access to the internet until I get home at about 5pm and I probably won’t have time to order tickets by phone ether so I'm praying that there's still tickets left by then.

I, for two, cannot wait ;)

i can see the 2 manchester shows and the wembley show selling out but i think the other venues will have lower ticket sales. not that it's an enitrely bad thing - i'll have an easier time getting tickets than i did for the april/may tour and won't have to resort to paying extortonant eBay tout prices.

Saturday 2 December - Glasgow - SECC
Monday 4 December - Newcastle - Metro Radio Arena
Tuesday 5 December - Nottingham - Nottingham Arena
Thursday 7 December - Birmingham - NIA
Friday 8 December - London - Wembley Arena
Friday 22 December - Manchester - G-Mex
Saturday 23 December - Manchester - G-Mex

~~~

music-smiley-023.gif

Hi.
Well of these above can you
see Wembley being half-empty??

The one good thing is that the touts will have a miserable Xmas as there are enough tickets to go around for everyone interested.

The Goat

I really hope you're right. The wonderous student loans company have mucked up a-g-a-i-n and I don't think I'm going to have my loan for Friday. I had to get my May tickets through ebay, I really hope I don't have to do that again.

Being a younger fan, I have never been able to go to one before, and this HOPEFULLY will be my first if I can get tickets for the Manchester gig, just because it is the nearest to my hometwon in Yorkshire. I don't know which place is the best to get tickets from, but Im sure I will find somewhere before Friday.
Just another thing, is it likely to sell out ultra fast, sorry for the ignorance but I have yet to discover the ways of getting tickets to see the main man...
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom