why so much hate and sarcasm???

P

punchdrunk UK

dont want sarcasm just intresting chats with uk smiths/morrissey fans.Spoilt middle class "proffessers of life" know it alls leave me alone.lol

look at the world as a big fruitcake,it wouldnt be complete without a few nuts in it.

i don't like you..

> dont want sarcasm just intresting chats with uk smiths/morrissey
> fans.Spoilt middle class "proffessers of life" know it
> alls leave me alone.lol

> look at the world as a big fruitcake,it wouldnt be complete
> without a few nuts in it.

Your posts are so full of errors and unprovoked remarks that I can't take you seriously. I don't know where you learned English, but I'm assuming it is your second language since you can't properly defend yourself. Whatever your beef is about Americans (assuming you mean Northern Americans, specifically citizens of USA) should remain silent until further notice. Morrissey, himself, took solace here, so I think you need to reevaluate your presence here at Morrissey-Solo.

hnia

Re: i don't like you..

dont give me a lecture about MY own language!!I dont have any problem with citizens from the holy land the USA lol lol
Read the momments aimed at myself from mr greasetea?for no reason before getting all high and mighty.
Why is it this message board is filled with insults and sarcasm and why do american kids think that if someone calls me ENGLISH scum etc "oh thats ok its only fun" but throw some @#!!! back and you cant handle it.

As for morrissey living in the states!its a crying shame but morrissey is counted somewhat of a joke by a lot of the media in england and i think personally he got out because he could not handle the fact he simply is not that big anymore.Im not knocking him i still think he is great and his fanbase is still very strong,but he has took a lot of stick the last few years ie court cases etc and is not the god like figure he was of the british music sense,which is a crying shame but thats the way i see it.

Im sorry if you dont like me but i will not take stick from a knoblike greasetea!!
an american take the piss out of an englishman NEVER!!! LOL LOL dont get all mad on me im only having fun xx

> Your posts are so full of errors and unprovoked remarks that I
> can't take you seriously. I don't know where you learned
> English, but I'm assuming it is your second language since you
> can't properly defend yourself. Whatever your beef is about
> Americans (assuming you mean Northern Americans, specifically
> citizens of USA) should remain silent until further notice.
> Morrissey, himself, took solace here, so I think you need to
> reevaluate your presence here at Morrissey-Solo.

> hnia

Re: i really don't like you hyena

But you make me laugh...

Re: Welcome Sean!

I know it's a bit shocking at first but you'll get used to it.... try to see the humour in it and consider yourself initiated and officially welcome to this wonderful site!!

Re: i really don't like you hyena

> But you make me laugh...

thanks, i hope . . . *phalanges crossed*

hnia

Re: i don't like you..

Your posts come with a huge amount of baggage that I don't care to address. You won't get a rise out of me until you come to the table with a full deck.

hnia

Back
Top Bottom