Why so many show cancellations?

D

David S

I live in Atlant and I was upset to find out that both georgia shows and the florida shows are cancelled! Does anyone know why? Are there any plans for another concert date?
David

G

greasetea

Because you who wants to play in a city so safe, they BOMBED the olympics you putz!

The only plan left for you Mr. Monkeycum is to wonder why you live in Atlantass and discovr that you are nothing but a moronic bubonic plague of a chunk with orifices that seep out oozy giraffe spunk with a face of a scrotum and a nose like a clit!

You are a freak! and you will never ever see Morrissey in Atlanta because your city sucks jasmine and fruit.

Now if you are wondering if there are plans for Leatherface to play elsewhere...try up your ass as I will be there to jam the KROQ album so high up your crackie, looking at the toilet will make you cry.

..oh yeah:

Boz rox!

S

somnium

> I live in Atlant and I was upset to find out that both georgia
> shows and the florida shows are cancelled! Does anyone know why?
> Are there any plans for another concert date?
> David

because he has all your money, and he is not interested anymore. the man is a lazy creature. well, he is english, right?

H

hnia

> because he has all your money, and he is not interested anymore.
> the man is a lazy creature. well, he is english, right?

Someone told me here that it had something to do with miscommunication between his management and him.

*Mr. left hand meet Mr. right hand*

hnia

G

greasetea

Re: Why so many hnia's?

listen flapjack, sit down and pull your pants way up and realize that you are a ken doll you big $hithead. You are a lousy, no good, cum gizzling giizzard with nothing but C02 to be valuable for ya big hinkyhangy!

Top Bottom