Why Morrisey does not come to Canada?

leonarbe

Hey,

I'm a huge fan of Morrisey, and still don't understand why he doesn't come to Canada.
Many groups that tour in the US, come here, "It is safer for God sakes" and friendlier, nothing against US though, but this is reality.
Anyway, it doesn't hurt to put Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver in your tour list? THere are even smaller cities that you are touring in the US.

For the moment I have to continue listening to your lovely CDs

Cheers,

Leonardo

Hey,

I'm a huge fan of Morrisey, and still don't understand why he doesn't come to Canada.
Many groups that tour in the US, come here, "It is safer for God sakes" and friendlier, nothing against US though, but this is reality.
Anyway, it doesn't hurt to put Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver in your tour list? THere are even smaller cities that you are touring in the US.

Cheers,

Leonardo

It's only safer because it has a very very tiny population that is spread out over a very vast area. There are only 33 million people in Canada as opposed to 301 million in the USA. I always have found Canadian tourists to be anything but friendly. When I travel throughout Europe and Asia and run into a Canadian tourist they always assume they can make a friend by taking shots at the US. I find that behavior to be based in a childish jealously. The US kills far more animals than Canada, maybe the real reason Morrissey doesn't tour your country is that it's just simply insignificant to him. I find your blanket statements about the US to be groundless and offensive and I am not even American.

Kyoko

Canada isn't what people hype it up to be. Like Kyoko said, the reason USA has more crime is because it has 10x the population living in a land mass half the size of Canada.

It's violent here. People are shot, stabbed, mugged, raped, beaten. It's just like anywhere else in the world. Canadians do have a very smug sense of entitlement and 'pride' that their country is so much better than anyone elses, why? I have no clue, because it's nothing special.

You want Moz to visit here? Ask the government to stop sanctioning the murder of over 300,000 baby seals yearly to make money off their pelts.

ouch! as much as I agree or disagree with the statements made regarding Canada and the US... gosh... Kyoko! its his first post EVER!
chill... a little. first post ever and he runs into that!
sheesh.

It's only safer because it has a very very tiny population that is spread out over a very vast area. There are only 33 million people in Canada as opposed to 301 million in the USA. I always have found Canadian tourists to be anything but friendly. When I travel throughout Europe and Asia and run into a Canadian tourist they always assume they can make a friend by taking shots at the US. I find that behavior to be based in a childish jealously. The US kills far more animals than Canada, maybe the real reason Morrissey doesn't tour your country is that it's just simply insignificant to him. I find your blanket statements about the US to be groundless and offensive and I am not even American.

Kyoko

My mate has just got back from LA, Mexico and San Diego and some other places 3 week holiday(Group of 6 of them)

When in Mexico they asked for 6 bottles of Corona. The bottles appeared, opened, some full, others not so full. My mate tapped one of the bottles with his bottles. It didn't fizz (ie flat)

They complained. The barman pretended he couldn't speak English. Then his colleague said "Europeos, Europeos."

He then got out 6 fresh bottles unopened!?!

My mate has just got back from LA, Mexico and San Diego and some other places 3 week holiday(Group of 6 of them)

When in Mexico they asked for 6 bottles of Corona. The bottles appeared, opened, some full, others not so full. My mate tapped one of the bottles with his bottles. It didn't fizz (ie flat)

They complained. The barman pretended he couldn't speak English. Then his colleague said "Europeos, Europeos."

He then got out 6 fresh bottles unopened!?!

they use us, but they hate us. :rolleyes:

Kyoko

WOW Kyoko, What a jerk-off statement. I am really getting to know so much about you by reading these ridiculous statements you throw together. Apparently kyoko is so proud of having a huge amount of people stuffed into the US and that sooooooooo makes it better than canada :rolleyes: WTF is that. Here we have a guy who loves Morrissey and wants help to find out why moz skipped canada and Kyoko shows up to be a BULLY. Weak! A fox viewer, I am sure....

OK so canada is Safer just like Leonarbe said but Kyoko had to go through his anal canal to pull out the fesces he threw at Leonarbe before he basically agreed with him and laid out the case for why canada was safer.

Leonarbe, I would be upset too if Moz skipped the US. And just so you know...we are not all a-holes here in the states like kyoko, although the govt.'s ranks are filled with these type of folks. Keep an eye on the bootleg section so you can download some shows. It is the best thing to do for now.

Hey,

Cheers,

Leonardo

By the way...forgot to say that canada is so not insignificant. It is a beautiful place and the people there are quite friendly...........Keep your head up Leonarbe...

Kyoko

i disagree. i spent a year in vancouver BC and everyone i met was more than hospitable...and were all awesome people. if i was not an american citizen i would take cheap shots at our country too. wait, i already do.
as for the real reason he doesnt tour in canada. he is making a stance against the seal hunts in labrador and new foundland....which i totally agree on. that wont single handedly stop that atrocity ....but i, as someone who is also is an animal lover and is also veg...i totally respect and cheer morrissey for taking a stand against it and sticking to it!

Back
Top Bottom