Where can i get??????

ihaveavauxhall

Hey, Its my sisters birthday at the beginning of Feb and she is a DIEHARD! Morrissey fan.
Ideally her dream present would be a signed photograph of the man himself, Does anyone know how i can get one of these?!?

I know sometimes artists require you to send a self addressed envelope with the postage paid to the record label but im not sure with Moz
Anyone know how to go around this??

Any help would be brilliant!
Thanks
:)

Try and avoid e-Bay as even Morrissey has said that everything on there is fake. Why not try the self addressed envelope thingy, after all it is worth a shot, am I right? The only other thing I can think of is getting in touch with collectors of memorabilia and see if they know. I know that this is pretty vague and generally not fantastic advice but I struggle to know anything else to suggest unless a fellow board member has one they are happy to sell (I highly doubt this will be the case). Anyway best of luck and fingers crossed for the best of results.

Hey, Its my sisters birthday at the beginning of Feb and she is a DIEHARD! Morrissey fan.
Ideally her dream present would be a signed photograph of the man himself, Does anyone know how i can get one of these?!?

I know sometimes artists require you to send a self addressed envelope with the postage paid to the record label but im not sure with Moz
Anyone know how to go around this??

Any help would be brilliant!
Thanks

I know someone who's got a signed pic, so I'm sure if you greased her up the right way she'd be able to getcha a photy-copy of it, then only you an us (that's them what reads this) would know that what yer Sis gets is just a copy eh? An you could treat her to summat else as well then eh? Would your Sis be interested in a rubber band (like what all them folk used to wear fi charadee a few years back?) but instead of live a lot or whatever it was these say "The Smiths" on one side & "Morrissey" ont th'other?

love

Grim
P.s. if ya Sis is a die-hard Mozzite, aren't you a tad afraid she'll see your plea on here an then know what you are after for her, or was there no element of suprise in the gift anyway?

Im not exactly sure who to send the self addressed envelope to? lol
Im a bit dopey on that front, was thinking attack records, the chances of getting one before her beirthday are slim i think though!

Re her being a die hard fan and reading this forum thus giving the surprise away; i have changed something so who im buying for wont know.
I will fill you in when the date has passed LOL

Cheers for the ideas though!

Morrissey said somewhere that he went on ebay and every 'signed photo' there was a fake.

You can get nice-looking copies on ebay, though. I mean where the seller isn't pretending they're originals. One of those would look nice in a frame.

Also, there's this guy on ebay selling these Smiths prints. I think I'm gna get my friend one for her birthday. His myspace is: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=49300538

Back
Top Bottom