TO ALL THE DUMB DUMBS AT KROQ:

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to rand mcnally
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to rand mcnally

I hope you're all reading this right now"oh david,Mr.Improper hurt our feelings. he said we dont care about morrissey,but we really do". Sure,is that why a person has to literally bash you over the heada song of his???? Ill bet you 5 bucks says if a new metallica song was out...you'd be piping lars and the rest of the band to get them down there?????"oh we love you lars".your station about a month ago and asked you to play a smiths song(this is exactly what iw as told:"why?? who wants to hear that guy??") f***in dolt..... we do. Or did you forget who helped make you who you are????? you wouldnt be the number one station without listeners correct???? music today sucks worse than a whore with a cold sore.I laugh at KROQ"we love morrissey here at KROQ" I once heard a nameless deejay say. Sure you do tough guy,you have all his records right???? get a f***in clue: stop playing all the f***in garbage(and thats exactly what the f*** it is),play some good music and as they say in field of dreams"they will come". Who decided to put hot hot crap and intershit on the bill for this show anyways???? Probably the same dumb dumbs who are claiming"oh well,we tried to get a hold of morrissey,but we couldnt reach him"..... I have a solution to your dilemma: Go down stairs,get into your shiny new bmw/mercedes or other car you have who was bought and paid for by who??? us the listeners,drive down to his house....knock on his door,camp out there if you must,offer him a lifetime supply of yoshinoya(to which he will gladly oblige),offer him a third world country,the presidency,your first 5 kids,whatever it takes,and get the baddest man on the planet to perform on this show. Do something with yourself instead of sitting your dopey ass behind some desk claiming that you"tried to reach his "people". Then Ill know you did your best-NOT!!!!!!!