Thursday Pic of the Day (*PIC*)

• Thread starter (Is he Aiming for Birmingham Here?)
  • Start date
>
Looks more like he's got it in for the printworks.
Last album cover?
Just a thought.

> Looks more like he's got it in for the printworks.
> Last album cover?
> Just a thought.

Don't be daft.

We still have "You Are The Quarry Platinum Edition", "You Are The Quarry *We Forgot To Add These Ones In Before" Edition", and "Best of You Are The Quarry" to look forward to.

I dont think so.
Since he signed with sanctuary
Leads me to believe he's got another album or three in him???

Just a thought.

> I dont think so.
> Since he signed with sanctuary
> Leads me to believe he's got another album or three in him???

> Just a thought.

Hey Mr Improper!!! How are YOU!!

I'm ok, just sick to death of

and

Well, I'm sick to death of labour but who isn't? The PIMP's fine thanks for asking. Im late for daily YOSHINOYA trip.

> Hey Mr Improper!!! How are YOU!!

> I'm ok, just sick to death of
> and
Im sick to death reading obsessive compulsive posts from the Princess Fiona lookalike of Morrissey-solo.

> Im sick to death reading obsessive compulsive posts from the Princess
> Fiona lookalike of Morrissey-solo.

Well, you know what to do about it then don't you?

Hey it's 'Let's go devils' the true slapper of the pimple, how ya doing, have you heard Morrissey (do a google) has a new l.p.
out & he's touring at the moment, you really ought to check him out you might like him, then you could join in here & discuss!

Grim O'Grady

> Im sick to death reading obsessive compulsive posts from the Princess
> Fiona lookalike of Morrissey-solo.

> Hey it's 'Let's go devils' the true slapper of the pimple, how ya doing,
> have you heard Morrissey (do a google) has a new l.p.
> out & he's touring at the moment, you really ought to check him out
> you might like him, then you could join in here & discuss!

> Grim O'Grady
Speaking of Morrissey, you never answered me if you report your Morrissey bootleg DVD and CD sales to The Inland Revenue. A simple yes or no will suffice.

Re: grass of the Day

because it was such a stupid question thicko, ok now you've managed to google Morrissey (you never stated which one you found though). How about you google 'bootleg' eventually you'll learn, ok sorry if you are a retard then maybe you'll just continue to struggle. Do you go out on your own (or are you supervised) & have you ever managed to choose your own clothes?
Now I understand why you are such a bum-chum with pimple, the answer's simple.

> Speaking of Morrissey, you never answered me if you report your Morrissey
> bootleg DVD and CD sales to The Inland Revenue. A simple yes or no will
> suffice.

Re: Psych 101

> because it was such a stupid question thicko, ok now you've managed to
> google Morrissey (you never stated which one you found though). How about
> you google 'bootleg' eventually you'll learn, ok sorry if you are a retard
> then maybe you'll just continue to struggle. Do you go out on your own (or
> are you supervised) & have you ever managed to choose your own
> clothes?
> Now I understand why you are such a bum-chum with pimple, the answer's
> simple.
Gosh, I ask one question, its a "no" then, no biggie, no need to get all huffy. BTW, using the word "retard" is such an innappropriate and antiquated word to use. Quite honestly by using that term you are no different than those disgusting Spanish football fans.
Now to the subject"grass".I know this will be such a blow to that enormous ego and those delusions of grandeur you possess but to me you are not worth wasting my time and money making a transatlantic call to the Glasgow, Birmingham, Brighton, and London police departments or even the IRS and lodge a complaint about your little business of ripping off Morrissey. Maybe some people on this site have the time, and possess the obsessive compulsive nature to make stupid phone calls to government agencies(and airlines) but I do not.
PS. Choosing ones clothes. coming from you!! OMG LOL!

green green grass (no Tom Jones)

Retard is a funny word to use, might I suggest you try watching 'There's Something About Mary?'.
Ok retard just for you, NO, it's a 'bootleg' it's a pirate recording as in not an official recording. I wasn't getting 'huffy' I was merely pointing out how thick a question you posed. Being as how you actually know what a bootleg is, as your 'husband' as bootlegs of the Buzzcocks (unless you happened to be lying).
Attempting to make out that I'm a racist is also truly laughable, so no need to comeback.
Re: Grass, I wasn't commenting on that you could or couldn't be arsed to 'grass' me in for supplying dvd's etc to those that wish to purchase them, it was about the many funny times I was privvy to your caterwauling emails to the Mod Squad!
Btw I'm not going to Birmingham, just Glasgae, Brighton & London, how was the gigs you went to? Sorry I forgot to say, it's Morrissey I'm going to see, you remember him surely?
I don't know of anyone who makes calls to govt' agencies, that was just another of you & pimples sad fantasys. The fact that some people work in the travel industry would mean that they have to phone airlines, it's part of the job. The fact that a certain lying thicko announced he was coming to England on a flight that never existed, I'd of thought that he would have appreciated the help, not that he did, but then again you were privvy & parcel to his lies & deceit, what are you doing at school, isn't it something to do with law? Strange how you so easily libel & slander others, I'd have thought you'd know better, obviously I was wrong.
Finally just thought I'd point out to you the bit about 'going out & choosing your own clothes', may I suggest you go to a record shop & get yourself a copy of 'November spawned a monster', then you might just get 'it'. Oppps sorry I've done it again, the song is by the artist Morrissey, I guess I'll never learn.
Toodle-oo

Grim O'Grady
P.s. So you don't like Manchester City shirts? I'm not the only one who wears them btw.

> Gosh, I ask one question, its a "no" then, no biggie, no need to
> get all huffy. BTW, using the word "retard" is such an
> innappropriate and antiquated word to use. Quite honestly by using that
> term you are no different than those disgusting Spanish football fans.
> Now to the subject"grass".I know this will be such a blow to
> that enormous ego and those delusions of grandeur you possess but to me
> you are not worth wasting my time and money making a transatlantic call to
> the Glasgow, Birmingham, Brighton, and London police departments or even
> the IRS and lodge a complaint about your little business of ripping off
> Morrissey. Maybe some people on this site have the time, and possess the
> obsessive compulsive nature to make stupid phone calls to government
> agencies(and airlines) but I do not.
> PS. Choosing ones clothes. coming from you!! OMG LOL!

Re: green green grass (no Tom Jones)

Whatever Grim. I am going to end this now because I am not going to waste David T's bandwidth on what probably will become an endless discussion concerning PJ's CD collection, wardrobe choices, people's activities at work, my major, your legal theories ect.

As opposed to the biggest slapper/minger of the entire free world,(that be your mum fatso)??? Your mum's given more rides than grayhound.

Just because you chose to bang a fat pig is no reason to get upset and call others names porky. It's not our fault she's such a f*** up she cant even moderate a message board,thats your mistake for dating her f***nut.

By the way,you wish you could even get someone as hot as devils. Stick to suckin off your futbal team fatso,it's what you're good at.

Now I understand how you got your new job?? sucking off your teammates mate isnt cool you dig????

What were you rambling on about anyways??? shouldnt you only be opening your mouth to shovel: moonpies/ding dongs/twinkies and pizzas into it fatso??? i think so too.

Re: Psych 101

Not to mention my dear....should the "proper" authorities in those cities get wind of his monetary windfall,they will probably cut he and porky's ass off from receiving free cheese. Cant have that can we??? they like being fat,it comes natural and easy for them. They like being lazy too,whcih comes easy for them too.

> Now I understand how you got your new job?? sucking off your teammates
> mate isnt cool you dig????

> What were you rambling on about anyways??? shouldnt you only be opening
> your mouth to shovel: moonpies/ding dongs/twinkies and pizzas into it
> fatso??? i think so too.

Can you please speak English Mr Pimp.

Back
Top Bottom