THINGS others love, but NOT me Thread

Re: THINGS others love, but NOT me... Thread

People care that the mayor of Toronto smokes crack. I don't. I could care less. I care even less if Miley Cyrus does.
yeah, the Miley Cyrus things is SFW for me, but I work with a guy from Toronto, and he seems pretty pissed about the Rob Ford thing
he should at least lose his job, most of us "normal people" would, and I despise special treatment for people like him :cool:

OK, OK, now here's something that literally billions of people love:
how-to-hold-chopsticks.jpg

using chopsticks :straightface: don't get me wrong, I try, but the
thumb_67tumblr_l6hj4n7r1q1qaetcl.jpg

knife and fork will just always feel more right, can't help it :o
have gotten use to using a spoon like
06-2512-180.jpg

this though :thumb:

yeah, the Miley Cyrus things is SFW for me, but I work with a guy from Toronto, and he seems pretty pissed about the Rob Ford thing
he should at least lose his job, most of us "normal people" would, and I despise special treatment for people like him :cool:

OK, OK, now here's something that literally billions of people love:
how-to-hold-chopsticks.jpg

using chopsticks :straightface: don't get me wrong, I try, but the
thumb_67tumblr_l6hj4n7r1q1qaetcl.jpg

knife and fork will just always feel more right, can't help it :o
have gotten use to using a spoon like
06-2512-180.jpg

this though :thumb:

Love those Asian soup spoons. They are not easy to find. Have to order them online unless you live in a big city.

Will Ferrell - a few good lines in each of his movies, otherwise, MEH (he does look like Chad Smith, the drummer from the RHCP)
Adam Sandler - all he does is that dopey voice

Adam Sandler (good call whoever mentioned him earlier!)
Pancakes.
Any Apple product (Sony Walkman MP3 player all the way!)
Real Creamer (give me the powdered stuff.)
Any alcohol that isn't hard cider.
Disney movies.
Twilight (books *gag* movies *double gag*)
Amusement parks (I can't be the only one to look around at the laughing masses and think "Why is this supposed to be so f***ing awesonme?!? Are you seriously that deliriously happy to be here?!")
Southpark (again, shout out to whoever mentioned it before.)
I dunno- lots of stuff. I feel sorry for my wife!!

Adam Sandler (good call whoever mentioned him earlier!)
Pancakes.
Any Apple product (Sony Walkman MP3 player all the way!)
Real Creamer (give me the powdered stuff.)
Any alcohol that isn't hard cider.
Disney movies.
Twilight (books *gag* movies *double gag*)
Amusement parks (I can't be the only one to look around at the laughing masses and think "Why is this supposed to be so f***ing awesonme?!? Are you seriously that deliriously happy to be here?!")Southpark (again, shout out to whoever mentioned it before.)
I dunno- lots of stuff. I feel sorry for my wife!!

I love roller coasters but I’m not “seriously deliriously happy” about amusement parks as i hate crowds.

big old stupid American birthday parties :sick:
its fine for kids, but cmon, once you reach 40 it might be time to let it go man :cool:

I decided this morning while driving to Panera that I don't really care for Cher's voice.

I hate carnival rides. They all look like deathtraps.

I hate carnival rides. They all look like deathtraps.

Yes, They are not the most well made rides. You definitely see your life flashing before you on one of those. But I seem to be drawn to them anyway. But not lately tho as I seem to be getting over it.

- - - Updated - - -

But this thread is, things others love but not you. So she doesn't qualify. :lbf:

Oh right!! :lbf:

But this thread is, things others love but not you. So she doesn't qualify. :lbf:

Somewhere...someone loves me. :sweet:

Last edited by a moderator:

Things other people seem to love but I hate... Morrissey releasing a Lou Reed Satellite of Love cover and assorted live tracks as a single. Maybe I'm in the minority but Morrissey's covers usually blow (That's Entertainment excepted.)

Things other people seem to love but I hate... Morrissey releasing a Lou Reed Satellite of Love cover and assorted live tracks as a single. Maybe I'm in the minority but Morrissey's covers usually blow (That's Entertainment excepted.)

and "Trash".

" A Song From Under the Floorboards" is a great cover. None of the other ones do a whole lot for me. I've never actually listened to "Trash." "Moon River" is unlistenable for me. If its not a recording of Andy Williams or Audrey Hepburn singing it then I just can't get into it.

" A Song From Under the Floorboards" is a great cover. None of the other ones do a whole lot for me. I've never actually listened to "Trash." "Moon River" is unlistenable for me. If its not a recording of Andy Williams or Audrey Hepburn singing it then I just can't get into it.

I agree with you about his version of Moon River. It’s just dreadful.

Oh great! Now its stuck in my head!

Last edited:

I agree with you about his version of Moon River. It’s just dreadful.

Oh great! Now its stuck in my head!

Lol, sorry I shouldn't have brought it up. Another major problem with it, is that it seems like it goes on & on for a half hour. It really is a dud.

Yeah- good call there. I forgot about that. Under the Floorboards is better than a lot of his recent original material.

You're not missing much with Trash. Decent cover of a bad song (that's just my opinion of course!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom