there aint half been some clever bastards?

go easy it's my 1st thread I mean 'fred in ear'!

Who thinks that Ian Dury is spinnin in his grave now thanks to the toss that is the street/lily allen/an whatever that lily allen piss take is called, I think it's nish-nash or summat! You wait for a bandwagon & 3 cum-a-long at once.

ffs mockney street-wise tossers!

love

Grim
P.s. eh?

Who thinks that Ian Dury is spinnin in his grave now thanks to the toss that is the street/lily allen/an whatever that lily allen piss take is called, I think it's nish-nash or summat! You wait for a bandwagon & 3 cum-a-long at once.

love

Grim
P.s. eh?
I whole heartedly agree, absolute crap. While I have been decorating, I've had the misfortune to have Xfm on all sodding day. All they ever bloody play (except for endless adverts) is Lilly sodding Allen, Kate Nash and the fkn White Stripes! (then they do throw in the occasional Smiths song and I stop whining!)

love

Grim
P.s. eh?

Leave it aht, apples and pears, where's my Bentley and Chauffer?

love

Grim
P.s. eh?

Lilly Allen is f***ing hilarious, she's like a five year old with tourette.
but then again you wouldn't get it if you're not from LDN.
Mike skinner is a twat, i'll give you that..

Last edited:
As much as I love him Ian Dury was just as much a mockney as any of those mentioned. Boy from a posh irish family who went to a private school.

love

Grim
P.s. eh?

It'd be nice if.... for once, you could speak english? That way, we can actually U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D what you're saying?

Oh...and no such phrase as "there ain't half been some clever bastards" exists, it just simply doesnt exist. Please step away from the buffet for once? When your mouth's full of food(as yours usually is), we can't understand a word you say. This is one of those times again. Jeebus, you must've eaten paint chips as a kid?

P.S. I think you're saying that Lilly Allen is garbage, I'm guessing? For once,(and dont get used to it) I'd have to agree with you. Course, i think Amy Winehouse is crapola too.

Last edited:
P.S. I think you're saying that Lilly Allen is garbage, I'm guessing? For once,(and dont get used to it) I'd have to agree with you. Course, i think Amy Winehouse is crapola too.

I love Lily Allen, actually, but maybe that's because I'd never heard of her when iTunes US offered "Smile" as the free download of the week. Of course, if I'd paid more attention to these forums first, I would have avoided her the way a proper Morrissey fan should.

I don't know any Amy Winehouse except "f*** Me Pumps" and "Rehab," the former of which is out-f***ing-standing. I'm a sucker for 60s Stax- & Motown-influenced stuff.

unfortunately I didn't put a 'thickos need not reply' warning on this thread!
But just for you 'pimple the thicko of morrissey-solo'. I'll do my best to make this easy for you!
1. google (it's a search engine) Ian Dury, (the clues are all in the original post thicko).
2. Why do you talk as 'we', all the previous replies & those after your numptie reply all understand english. Please try to accept you alone are the thicko, no one else here is so daft! (I'll await your sister to come along in the next 1/2 hour, to support you).
3. Ian was so right "there ain't half been some clever bastards". The "lucky bleeders" never met or heard of you thicko!

Grim

It'd be nice if.... for once, you could speak english? That way, we can actually U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D what you're saying?

Oh...and no such phrase as "there ain't half been some clever bastards" exists, it just simply doesnt exist. Please step away from the buffet for once? When your mouth's full of food(as yours usually is), we can't understand a word you say. This is one of those times again. Jeebus, you must've eaten paint chips as a kid?

Back
Top Bottom