The Smiths reach top 500 of all time on Spotify

The Smiths’ popularity keeps growing and growing. For the first time they have reached 15 million monthly listeners on Spotify ánd made their top 500 artists which deserves a special mention on Spotify’s platform.

IMG_6183.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Smiths’ popularity keeps growing and growing. For the first time they have reached 15 million monthly listeners on Spotify ánd made their top 500 artists which deserves a special mention on Spotify’s platform.

View attachment 101253
Not sure I care. I love the Smiths and Mozza solo, but find it hard to give a monkeys as to who else or how many else’s are currently listening. Sorry.

Watching some more of these on you tube Dusty, this one is hilarious

hilarious dan,no wonder charlie watts cant keep a straight face when watching micks dancing.

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but do you think Morrissey's band has moved on and he does not have a band per se anymore and they have just vanished like Alain and Gustavo did? I can't imagine him touring anytime soon. I guess he can always cobble together musicians, but it seems like his current band must move on at this point not to say this is good or bad I am just curious if his current band has moved on with their careers.

My daughter, 13, stumbled upon the Smiths on TikTok and now she's obsessed!! Making her Mom and I very proud! I wonder if that has something to do with this?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom