The Pop Tart Cafe

'zat all? I thought that maybe Moby had opened another tea shop.

:lbf:
Yeh so a "pop tart" is not a "singing slut" then? :eek:

Never had a pop tart. Wonder what it's like? :)

Imagine a mouthful of this! :lbf:

Ingredients
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE [VITAMIN B1], RIBOFLAVIN [VITAMIN B2], FOLIC ACID), CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, DEXTROSE, SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL (WITH TBHQ FOR FRESHNESS), SUGAR, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF CRACKER MEAL, WHEAT STARCH, SALT, DRIED STRAWBERRIES, DRIED PEARS, DRIED APPLES, CORNSTARCH, LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), MILLED CORN, CITRIC ACID, GELATIN, CARAMEL COLOR, SOY LECITHIN, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL†, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, XANTHAN GUM, MODIFIED WHEAT STARCH, COLOR ADDED, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, RED #40, NIACINAMIDE, REDUCED IRON, PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), YELLOW #6, RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), TURMERIC COLOR, FOLIC ACID, BLUE #1.
†LESS THAN 0.5g TRANS FAT PER SERVING

...lots and lots of vitamins I see!:squiffy:

(Baking soda? Mmm... they should replace that with Barking soda, which is a soda made from my own saliva... :yum: )

Poptarts are equally popular in Canada as the end of this clip shows...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkauOaXVBes

Last edited:
...lots and lots of vitamins I see!:squiffy:

(Baking soda? Mmm... they should replace that with Barking soda, which is a soda made from my own saliva... :yum: )

Poptarts are equally popular in Canada as the end of this clip shows...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkauOaXVBes

Dog saliva has antibacterial properties, so that could be a huge money maker for them. "Pop Tarts now stop tooth decay!"

youtube is blocked here :(

I can't eat Pop Tarts, as the filling as gelatin in it. :sick:

I did find a brand of "organic", vegetarian Pop Tarts (or should I say, "toaster pastries"), though, which are pretty decent.

For anyone who lives in Los Angeles or visits Los Angeles...

There is an AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS restaurant in downtown near the diamond district called Nickel Diner. They have a number of vegetarian dishes, ecclectic ambiance, friendly staff and homemade pop tarts. My friends and I were stuffed and leaving when we saw the pastry tray with the pop tart. We took one to go thinking there'd be room in our tummy's later on when the waitress hands us the bag and IT'S WARM! :eek: Fresh out of the oven. We were standing on the sidewalk stuffing our faces with home made pop tart and it was the best part of an already amazing lunch. :thumb: Go there.

Back
Top Bottom