The Official My Chemical Romance Thread

I think that 'Cancer' would be an amazing track to release next, but i think there are too many that i want releasing.....i love 'Mama' and 'Teenagers'.....i want them all to be next....:)

Would'nt it be good if they did a mix of the whole album and brought it out instead of just one song:D ok im just wishing

lol:D It'd definitely be fun listening to that

But yeh if they do bring - I dont love you - out id be really happy

You mean if they bring it out as a single? It's already confirmed. :) It's gonna be released on April 2nd and the video has already been shot.

OOOOOOOOOOO so gotta tell my sis

^^Have fun! :) And be sure to give us a thorough review of it in this thread, complete with a setlist. ;)

will ensure i take a camera then :D hopefully they will turn out as good as the Moz ones:)

Last edited:
I don't think that emo is an appropriate title for My Chemical Romance.

They are a big, dumb theatrical band who dress like ghosts and sing songs about being dead. That pretty much does it for me. It's only when they open their mouths in interview that what jackasses they are really shines through. It seems to me that the whole image/sound of the band is a preconcieved, thought out project (which is fine by me), but then you put a microphone to their mouths and they talk about how emotionally connected they are to their music and they just can't sell it. This band sings comic-booky melodrama and cartoonishly violent songs and DRESS LIKE GHOSTS. That's cool, but manipulating your fan base into thinking you are doing anything more than being fun and entertaining is not. I saw these guys on tour for their last album and the show was pretty good, however the lead singer dropped the word "f***" about three times per sentence in his between song diatribes, it was to the point where it grammatically wasn't making sense, and you could really tell that the only reason he was doing it was to impress all the 15 year olds in the audience.

Well, I guess my point is that even though I like My Chemical Romance they are not nearly sincere enough a band to be given the "emo" label. Not to mention that their music doesn't fit into that genre anyway.

I agree that they do seem a bit more of a preconceived project (which is also fine by me), and that musically they are don't fit the emo label, and their lyrics just really aren't very emo. It's Not a Fashion Statement and I Never Told You could be seen as rather "emo", but the thing is, they said that half of Three Cheers was originally intended to tell a story, yep, a fictional story. And I saw a few live videos of them playing, and I found his overusage of the F-bomb extremely annoying, going past the point where it was offensive, odd, or funny, to the point it was just an overdose on it.

how anybody can be a fan of Morrissey AND Evenescence really baffels me.

and on some level it even offends me...

Well then you are just starting to get offensive yourself. We all love Morrissey here, most of us love him more than any other artist/band, so what does what else we listen to matter? Taste in music is just an opinion, it is not based off of fact or evidence, it is just what suits people's tastes.

Last edited:
how anybody can be a fan of Morrissey AND Evenescence really baffels me.

and on some level it even offends me...

I offend you too:p

Well then you are just starting to get offensive yourself. We all love Morrissey here, most of us love him more than any other artist/band, so what does what else we listen to matter? Taste in music is just an opinion, it is not based off of fact or evidence, it is just what suits people's tastes.

Hear, Hear......:)

Here's the video for I Don't Love You
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SO9Lj0T93Xk

I adore this video......she is mesmerizing....so beautiful....her eyes are so full of emotion......Gerard is amazing, i love this guy......he does look like he wants to cry.....i wanted to cry......i'm getting all emotional....

AMAZING vid we cant use youtube atm cos the PC conked and we had to restore it all just saw the vid for it by chance on kerrang yesterday morning so it came on again later and i taped it for my sis :D

Back
Top Bottom