The lost days of one off Morrissey singles.......

C

CaKeS

I miss those days where'd he just put out a single regardless of whether an album was in the pipeline or not. I guess it's the record companies general dislike of that market (i.e non profitable). It was always an event when a Moz single hit the shelves, i'm not knocking the current batch of songs but a little something is missing. I always liked the fact Morrissey took great pride in how the single was formatted and his attention to detail was always spot on. We all know that some of Morrissey's best work is tucked away as b-sides, we're very lucky in that sense because people like R.E.M just use live versions of old songs and bad instrumentals r them.
I've gone slightly off topic, sorry about that, but wouldn't i'd be just grand to have some more one off singles, if they're compiled later then all the better...like 'Bona Drag' which worked wonderfully i thought.

I'm not complaining as 2004 was all about him, its been fab to have him back....thus shutting a fair few people up in the process, which is always a bonus.

All the best for 2005.
Love
Kes x

myloveli.gif

that's all very well but why do racists post blah blah irene blah blah not fair blah blah

Please don't park here, or else......

You'll get some a this, with added brooooooom........

pic239143.jpg

Re: Please don't park here, or else......

> You'll get some a this, with added brooooooom........

I like your style -- classy.

Back
Top Bottom